Dark Chocolate Raisins (Sugar free)
Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Raisins
Get lost in the divine pleasure and taste of dark chocolate added with the juicy feel of raisins inside. Perfectly made for those who are health conscious or is affected by diabetes, this sugar-free delight is a must try out. Indulge in the guilt-free eating of this chocolate covered fruit that is undoubtedly a great appetizer at anytime and anywhere. Also used as a gift item in occasions such as Christmas, Easter, etc., this organic chocolate is made of sugar-free dark chocolate, milk products, cocoa butter, organic raisins, confectioners glaze and more. Available in a pack of one pound, this sugar-free chocolate can be stored for six months in a dry and cool place.
Enjoy Sugar Free Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins at Parties and Playdates
Every time you go to a special occasion, whether it's a playdate or a party, you're expected to contribute to the food lineup in some way. Are you tired of just grabbing a bag of potato chips or animal crackers at the store as your snack? Expand your horizons by bringing sugar-free dark chocolate raisins the next time you hang out with friends.
Everyone loves chocolate, so you're sure to be the most popular person at the party when you walk in with this unusual and delicious treat. Plus, other parents will commend you for your sound choices. Sugar-free treats are ideal for any get-together with children.
To bring sugar free chocolate-covered raisins to a party, find a beautiful crystal dish and put a fun ribbon around it. Add the raisins and include a little sign designating them sugar-free. This will ensure everyone knows they can indulge without guilt.
Curb Your Sweet Tooth With Sugar-Free Chocolate Raisins
Do you have a sweet tooth? So many of us do, and we get excited when we find a way to satisfy our cravings without completely blowing our healthy eating habits. When you buy our sugar-free dark chocolate raisins, you discover the ideal solution.
The raisins themselves are naturally sweet, and they make a good source of dietary fiber. Dark chocolate offsets their sweetness with its slightly bitter, puckery yet still delicious taste. These two make the ideal combination for a dessert that won't cost you a lot of calories. In fact, if there's any such thing as a healthy dessert, then this is it.
Sugar-free chocolate raisins also provide an excellent alternative to desserts with higher fat and calorie content. Rather than having a 600-calorie cookie, you can pop a few raisins in your mouth and savor the taste for less than a third of the calories.
The Health Benefits of Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate
1. Excellent Antioxidant Source: Our body produces free radicals when it's exposed to environmental hazards, such as cigarette smoke, which can increase your risk of developing cancer. Antioxidants neutralize these free radicals, preserving your health in the future. Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants.
2. Controls Cholesterol: High cholesterol can lead to a host of problems, such as cardiovascular distress. The flavanols in dark chocolate assist in decreasing the cholesterol in your body.
3. Fights Cancer: Antioxidants also help the body ward off cancer. They contain flavonoids that protect the body against the disease.
4. Decreases Blood Pressure: In studies, small servings of dark chocolate have been shown to lower blood pressure and regulate blood sugar.
Buy Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Raisins From Sincerely Nuts
Give yourself a well-deserved treat. Stock up on sugar free dark chocolate-covered raisins from Sincerely Nuts. You can buy them in bulk, which offers a great way to save. Just keep them in your pantry. They stay good for months thanks to our bags that preserve freshness. When you buy more than $60 of merchandise from Sincerely Nuts, you receive free shipping, too. Contact us today to place your order.
Warning: Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.Ingredients: Sugar-free dark chocolate (maltital, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, anhydrous milk fat, soy lecithin, vanilla), raisins, confectioners glaze.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160||Calories From Fat 90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber||2g 8%|
|Saturated Fat||6g 30%|
|Total Carbohydrate||25g 8%|
|Total Fat||10g 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: