Dried Apple Rings
Grab-And-Go Snacking Made Easy With Dried Apple Rings
Are you searching for a way to satisfy your cravings for a sweet snack that won’t break your diet or add inches to your waistline? Dried apple rings are a terrific answer for all your grab-and-go snacking needs.
Dried Apple Rings
Dried apple rings are a scrumptious way to get your fix of this healthy fruit all-year round. Whether it's in the heat of summer or the cold of winter, you can enjoy the sweet taste of apples in your salads, desserts, pastries or cereal thanks to these dried gems. Sincerely Nuts is all about premium quality, and that's why we source the finest apple rings dried from China, and go on to ensure that every step of our kosher-certified production process adheres to the highest standards. We're also known for our unrivaled freshness that preserves all the nutrients, making this one of the healthiest dried apple snacks around. Every serving comes packed with minerals, vitamins, fiber, and a number of radical-fighting antioxidants.
Keep Dried Apple Rings on Hand for Fast Nibbling
Keep a stash of our premium organic dried apple rings in your pantry, your desk or even your car. They’re the perfect way to ensure kids are eating healthier at lunchtime. When you buy organic apple rings, you get all the convenience of an apple without the need for napkins or core disposal.
This is one treat you can absolutely afford to add to your daily menu. Love to cook and bake? You’ll discover how simple it is to use organic dried apple rings as toppings for everything from yogurt to hot cereal. Place your Sincerely Nuts order today and start changing the way you snack!
Health Benefits of Apples
1. Heart Health: Apples are rich in antioxidants that prevent the harmful oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, leading to a reduced risk of developing narrowed arteries. These antioxidants have also been proven to lower levels of LDL while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Eye Health: The presence of flavonoid compounds in dried apple rings promotes eye health to prevent macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma. This is credited to the antioxidant properties of the flavonoids.
3. Digestive Health: A single serving of apples provides a recommended daily intake of 12% fiber. With majority of dried apple rings bulk being made of insoluble fiber, this fruit can promote digestive health by ensuring smooth movement of food in the gut and supporting the growth of healthy bacteria in the large intestine.
4. Prevent Gallstones: The combination of fiber and antioxidants can prevent the formation of gallstones by controlling weight and lowering the levels of cholesterol in the body. Gallstones are formed when there is an excess of cholesterol in bile.
With our friendly customer service that ensures you're always 100% satisfied, you'll never look elsewhere to buy dried apple rings online.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 70||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 17g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: