Dried Green Peas
Dried green peas are deliciously crunchy and packed with numerous healthy nutrients. And these particular ones, sourced from the finest farms in China, are some of the best you can find online.
Green peas have been consumed in Asia for millennia, slowly spreading across the world due to their wholesome nutritional profile. They are incredibly high in digestion-friendly fiber and contain healthy minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and heart-protective compounds. Reach for a handful of this crunchy treat whenever hunger cravings creep in and you'll be on your way to meeting the daily recommended intake of vital nutrients.
We ensure every bite is as scrumptious as can be with our quality packaging that preserves all the freshness. Add the dried whole peas to a home-made trail mix or cook them into a casserole or a delicious stew. With our guarantee of premium quality, you'll never look elsewhere to buy dried green peas online.
Refresh Your Eating by Adding Dried Green Peas to the Menu
Feel like you and your family have gotten into a snacking rut? Instead of eating the same foods again and again, start experimenting with new flavors like dried green peas.
You can add bulk dried green peas to your diet in a number of ways to give your dishes a fun, delightful kick. Try these clever ways to incorporate dried green peas into your food prep and cooking:
- Sprinkle them on soups and salads for an unexpected crunch.
- Use dried green peas mixed with your favorite spices as a topping for casseroles.
- Mix dried green peas into omelet and quiche batters.
- Top an all-green veggie smoothie with a spoonful of munchable green peas.
- Incorporate dried green peas into your meat stuffings.
Make Sincerely Nuts your supplier for the foods you love to snack on! Buy dried green peas and other fantastic nibbles, munchies and more today.
Health Benefits of Green Peas
1. Rich in Fiber: Green peas bulk is a good source of dietary fiber. 100 grams of the legume provides 16% of the nutrient's recommended daily intake, which helps to prevent constipation by ensuring smooth movement of food in the digestive tract. It also prevents the reabsorption of LDL (bad) cholesterol into the bloodstream.
2. Strong Immunity: Dried whole peas are rich in vitamin C that boosts the body's immune system to offer greater defense against disease. It also functions as a powerful antioxidant, promoting eye and skin health by scavenging harmful free radicals.
3. Heart Health: The peas contain good amounts of folate- a B-vitamin that lowers levels of LDL cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol. Folate also ensures fetal health during pregnancy and promotes productive health in men.
4. Cognitive Health: The vitamin K in peas reduces neuronal damage inside the brain for a healthier cognitive system. B vitamins that include pyridoxine, riboflavin and thiamin also protect the brain cells from damage.