Get Turkish Fig Benefits Every Day
For millennia, Turkish figs have been prized for their health advantages. Now, you can enjoy them without having to go across the world.
SincerelyNuts offers premium Turkish figs, delivered right to your door. Order them in the quantity that’s right for you and your family, and have fun adding them to a variety of meals. During breakfast, they make great oatmeal and cereal additions when chopped finely. At lunchtime, sprinkle a salad with sliced Turkish figs for a boost of sweetness and energy. For dinner, remember that Turkish figs can be added to meats and seafood, as well as different sauces.
As you explore the world of Turkish figs and their inherent benefits, you’ll get more comfortable substituting them in your favorite recipes. Enhance meals throughout the year with the best Turkish figs you can buy online. Order from us today and start snacking the right way!
Turkish figs are known for their delicious moist texture, unforgettable flavor, and a pleasant aroma; and we stock the finest of these treasured fruits. We get them all the way from Turkey, which is renowned for its premium quality of figs, and ensure they are handpicked at their ripest to guarantee mouthwatering taste. You can buy Turkish dried figs for use in baking, soups, cereals, or snacking. They are also a great addition to poultry; try them out the next time you're whipping up some chicken stew and experience an exotic taste that will make you go sincerely nuts. And it isn't just about the flavor, dry Turkish figs are one of the healthiest foods you can munch on. Their rich nutritional profile consists of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, heart-healthy electrolytes, and both soluble and insoluble fiber. And thanks to our unmatched freshness that has made us the go-to source to buy Turkish figs online, you'll enjoy all this wholesomeness in untainted condition.
Health Benefits of Figs
1. Rich in Potassium: Dried figs contain up to 14.7% of the recommended daily intake of potassium in a 100-gram serving. This essential electrolyte is involved in regulating blood pressure and soothing the nervous system.
2. Digestive Health: With 10 gram of fiber in 100 grams of Turkish figs bulk, this fruit one of the best sources of dietary fiber. This contributes towards digestive health by preventing constipation, nourishing essential bacteria in the colon, and preventing certain cancers.
3. Regulate Blood Sugar: The chlorogenic acid in figs combined with the serving of pectin is effective in lowering levels of blood sugar. Potassium also slows down the absorption of sugar into the blood stream to reduce blood sugar spikes.
4. Minerals and Vitamins: Figs contain calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, selenium and zinc. They also provide vitamin A, B, E and K.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 80||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 16g||-|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: