Glazed Orange Slices
Orange Slices Glazed
These glazed orange slices combine sweet and citrusy to create a treat that deserves a permanent spot in your pantry. deliciously coat with crystallized sugar, and sealed to preserve the freshness. So in every bag you get taste, texture and aroma that will make you go sincerely nuts. This versatile treat gives you the freedom to use it in all manner of dishes. Bake the candied orange slices into pastries, use them as a topping on yogurt, or dip them in chocolate to make for an incredibly decadent snack. The bright orange hue is also great for decorating desserts and can add a nice dose of color to any themed party. And you'll enjoy a variety of healthy nutrients with all that scrumptiousness; everything from minerals, vitamins, fiber to powerful antioxidants.
Uses for Glazed Orange Slices
After you give these glazed oranges a try, they may easily become a favorite in your household! One of the best things about this snack is that it works great for all kinds of different occasions.
When you're hanging out at home and start to feel hungry but have some time before dinner, this makes a great snack. Put some slices into a bowl and enjoy the sweet, tangy flavors! Or, when you need to pack snacks for lunch at school or work or while you're traveling, these orange slices pack well, too! If you need some new foods to put out at your next party, they add a pop of flavor and color to your spread that guests are sure to love.
Health Benefits of Oranges
When we can, most of us would rather snack on healthier foods. Most prepackaged foods are convenient and taste good, but they're also high in sodium, sugar and fat. Swap out your unhealthy snacks for ones like Glazed Orange Slices to enjoy these health benefits:
1. Rich in Vitamin C: Orange slices are an exceptional source of vitamin C. Just 100 grams of the fruit provides 90% of the nutrient's recommended daily intake. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and also boosts the body's immunity against disease.
2. Mineral Dense: Dried oranges contain calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese and zinc. They also provide potassium, which regulates blood pressure, promotes a healthy nervous system, and reduces urinary loss of calcium.
3. Digestive Health: Glazed orange slices bulk is beneficial to the digestive system thanks to its high serving of fiber. A 100-gram serving provides 6% of the recommended daily intake. Fiber ensures smooth movement of food in the gut and supports the growth of friendly bacteria in the colon.
4. Skin and Eye Health: Oranges are rich in a number of antioxidants that include lutein, zeaxanthin, naringin and naringenin. They neutralize the action of harmful free radicals in the body to maintain the integrity of the mucosa and skin membranes.
Experience premium quality and the friendliest customer service when you buy glazed orange slices online from us.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 80||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 19g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: