Golden raisins, a processed raisin variety type, are a dense and delicious source of energy. They are high in many minerals and vitamins which have multiple health benefits. Enjoy them as a type of everyday snack, or to enhance your favorite recipes. Order golden raisins today right from Sincerely Nuts.
Health Benefits of Golden Raisins
Golden raisins do not just taste amazing. They are also an incredibly nutritious snack. Not only are they high in fiber and protein, but some researchers suggest that eating them regularly can help prevent cancer and other disease conditions such as diabetes and nerve disorder.
Other nutrients found in golden raisins include calcium, vitamin A and iron. When eaten as a part of a heart-healthy diet, golden raisins are a definite plus!
Using Golden Raisins Beyond Snacking
Although golden raisins are often seen as a snacking treat, they have far-reaching uses. Even if you do not cook or bake regularly, you can find opportunities to incorporate golden raisins into your everyday diet. Below are some ways to make golden raisins a supporting player in common food dishes:
- Sprinkle a few tablespoons of them onto yogurt or mix into fresh fruit cups.
- Add them to hot or cold cereals, such as steel cut oatmeal or grits.
- Mix them with peanut butter in a sandwich or wrap.
- Add them into the blender when making a favorite smoothie.
- Mix them into cookie, cake and brownie batters.
- Sprinkle a few on top of cream-based soups.
- Top savory salads with them.
- Mix them with vegetable dips.
- Create dark chocolate "bark" dotted with golden raisins to give away at holiday time.
- Toss golden raisins into savory or salty vegetable dishes during the last five minutes of cooking.
- Mix golden raisins into fruit or custard pie batter for surprising flavors and textures.
As you become more comfortable playing around with golden raisins as a unique ingredient, you will no doubt find many places for them to shine!
Creating a Stellar Snack Mix
While browsing through Sincerely Nuts' line of products, you will notice plenty of snack and energy mix options. However, we encourage you to innovate at home and make your own, if desired.
Start by buying golden raisins in bulk. Then, mix them with some of your favorite heart-healthy, nutritious and potentially organic treats. For instance, dark chocolate raisins pair well with golden raisins, both in taste and appearance. You can also add in sesame brittle for texture and crunch. Remember that nuts can give you healthy fats and amazing flavor.
Have fun playing "snack mixologist" at home, beginning with a base of golden raisins.
Transforming Your Workplace Snacks
Is your workplace moving toward a healthier snacking culture? Offer employees a better choice for the two o'clock snack attack by having golden raisins and other natural treats on hand. Your team members will appreciate your thoughtfulness, especially when they realize that they have a better choice to satisfy sweet cravings.
Buy bulk golden raisins and other items today from your friends at Sincerely Nuts.Ingredients: Golden Raisins (cottonseed oil &/or palm oil, sulfur dioxide).
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 120||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 24g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: