Large Sunflower Seeds Roasted & Unsalted
ISRAELI SUNFLOWER SEEDS ROASTED UNSALTED
Israeli sunflower seeds are known for their mammoth size, great taste and enticing texture, and we have the best of them from the very source of all this deliciousness: Israel. We take the flavor to the next level by masterfully roasting the sunflower kernels in just the right amount of oil to create a treat great for snacking. Whether you want a snack to have on your lunch break or to munch on after dinner, these seeds definitely won't disappoint. And we've left them unsalted to keep the sodium levels low, making these crunchy seeds ideal for anyone with hypertension or looking for a quick, healthy snack. And we mean incredibly healthy! Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, heart-friendly fats and protein. A handful is all you need to get your recommended intake of a wide variety of nutrients.
ENJOY LARGE SUNFLOWER SEEDS ROASTED AND UNSALTED AS A TASTY SNACK
Having the ability to carry a snack with you no matter where you go can help stave off low blood sugar and the stress that occurs when you're hungry. You can put our large sunflower seeds in a baggie and keep them in your purse, briefcase or desk drawer to grab whenever you need a quick burst of energy.
Since our seeds deliver so many health advantages, you'll feel good about eating them, too. There's no guilt when you indulge in a big serving of sunflower seeds.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SUNFLOWER SEEDS
1. Blood Sugar Control: The seeds are an excellent source of magnesium, with a 100-gram serving providing 81% of the mineral's recommended daily intake. Magnesium plays a vital role in blood sugar control, blood pressure regulation and bone formation.
2. Rich in Selenium: Sunflower seeds contain excellent levels of selenium, a rare mineral that is vital in proper functioning of the thyroid. The seeds also provide manganese, copper, calcium, zinc, iron and phosphorous.
3. Skin Health: A 100-gram serving of sunflower kernels contain 234% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E. This powerful antioxidant promotes the health of the skin by neutralizing free radicals. It also slows down rancidity allowing you to confidently buy Israeli sunflower seeds in bulk.
4. Promotes Sleep: Sunflower seeds can lead to a better nights' sleep thanks to the serving of tryptophan. This amino acid is broken down by the body into melatonin- the sleep hormone.
BUY LARGE UNROASTED UNSALTED SUNFLOWER SEEDS ONLINE
Once you sample our mix of quality, freshness and friendly customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy roasted unsalted Israeli sunflower seeds online. You can purchase in bulk to ensure your pantry stays stocked with your favorite seeds and also save money, since the more you buy, the lower the cost is per pound. Receive free shipping, too, when you buy more than $60 in merchandise from us. Place your order today.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 180||Calories From Fat 130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: