Mixed Fruit & Nut Gift Tray
Mixed Dried Fruit & Nut Gift Tray
Sink your teeth into a mixed dried fruit and nut tray that will delightfully drive you sincerely nuts. It comes with kosher certified roasted & unsalted pistachio nuts, roasted & unsalted cashews, Turkish apricots, pineapple tidbits, & dried mango. That’s 5 of our most popular fruits and nuts that pack on the deliciousness to make every bite a memorable affair. The nuts in this gift tray are salt-free, perfect for anyone looking to tone down on their sodium intake, and the assorted dried fruits deliver a wholesome fix of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber. And we’ve ensured this is the best mixed dried fruit and nut tray you can buy online by combining superior freshness with one-of-a-kind packaging. Your recipient will love the taste and texture of the handpicked ingredients, the enticing aroma thanks to the carefully sealed trays, and the premium look of the round wooden tray. Crown that occasion with a mixed dried fruit and nut tray that will impress without fail.
Here are some of the wholesome benefits of the mixed fruits and nuts:
1. Healthy Iron Absorption: Pistachio nuts provide 144% of the daily recommended intake of copper in a 100-gram serving that promotes iron absorption.
2. Healthy Monounsaturated Fats: The cashews in this mixed dried fruit and nut tray are an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which make up 66% of the nuts’ total fat content and create a balanced lipid profile.
3. Promotes Eye Health: Dried apricots are rich in beta-carotene that is essential in maintaining healthy vision and reduces the risk of eye-related conditions.
4. Rich in Vitamin C: The dried pineapple tidbits are an exceptional source of vitamin C that strengthens immunity and neutralizes harmful free radicals by working as an antioxidant.
5. Digestive Health: Dried mango slices provide insoluble dietary fiber that makes this nuts and dried fruit tray great for promoting the smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation.
|Consists of||Unsalted Cashews, Unsalted Pistachios, Turkish Apricots, Pineapple Tidbits, Dried Mango Slices|
|Weight||Aprox 2 Lbs|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: