Natural Pineapple (No-Sugar)
Natural Pineapple (No Sugar)
Our unsweetened dried pineapple is packed with vitamin C and a fresh exotic taste that goes great with all your recipes. Go ahead and toss the pineapple rings into salads, use them as an ice cream topping, or cook them with poultry and fish. And with every bite you're guaranteed of munching on nothing but wholesomeness. This fruit is naturally dried, has zero preservatives, and doesn't contain any added sugar, making it perfect for diabetics or for anyone looking for an absolutely healthy treat. You'll also be enjoying premium quality when you buy unsulfured dried pineapple online from us. Unlike other fruits, pineapple doesn't continue to ripen after it's picked. And that's why we ensure that the best pineapples from Thailand are only harvested once they've reached peak ripeness to give you a mix of flavor and texture that is second to none.
Dried pineapple is an amazing snack, no matter what you're doing! From just relaxing at home to being on the go, our dried pineapple is easy to eat because it travels well and won't make a mess. Watch TV or work at home, put it out at your next party or bring it with you to the movies or in the car.
Along with their high quality, great taste and versatility, there's another reason to buy our natural pineapple with no sugar in bulk as your next snack. When you eat pineapple regularly, you may see some health benefits.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
Buying tasty snacks that are also good for us can be a challenge. There are tons of snack options out there, but lots of them are not good for our bodies. When you can, it's always a better choice to go with healthy snacks, like our natural dried pineapple!
By adding pineapple to your regular diet, you may start seeing these health benefits:
1. Digestive Health: This fruit contains a naturally-occurring enzyme called bromelain, which breaks down protein to make for quick and thorough digestion. Dried pineapple bulk is also rich in fiber that ensures smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, colitis and hemorrhoids.
2. Strengthens Immunity: Pineapples are an exceptional source of vitamin C, with a 100-gram serving providing 80% of the nutrient's recommended daily intake. Vitamin C strengthens the body's defense against disease and also contributes towards health of the vascular system.
3. Heart Health: Pineapples contain potassium, an electrolyte that balances out sodium levels in the body to ensure healthy blood pressure. Potassium also prevents urinary loss of calcium and maximizes elimination of waste substances from the body.
4. Minerals and Vitamins: The fruit provides magnesium, copper and manganese that are involved in bone development and energy production. It also contains B-vitamins such as folates, thiamin, pyridoxine, niacin and folic acid.
With our consistent freshness that has made us the favorite source to buy natural dried pineapple rings (no sugar) online, you'll be assured of great tasting fruit every single time.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 103||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||1%|
|Total Sugars 7g||-|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: