Natural Sesame Seeds
Natural Sesame Seeds
Finding the highest-quality organic sesame seeds that have already been hulled just got easier thanks to SincerelyNuts. We’ve discovered an excellent source of sesame seeds, so you’ll feel great about purchasing organic sesame seeds from us in bulk packages.
Use your organic sesame seeds to add a little tasty fun to all your dishes, from baked goods to full-scale meals. With their versatility, sesame seeds have the ability to add richness and palate-pleasing interest to just about any food. You’ll be surprised at all the ways your organic sesame seeds can bring out new flavors while giving you incredible health benefits.
Try roasting your organic sesame seeds to bring out interesting nuances in the way they look and taste. Sesame seeds have been cultivated by man since ancient times for their oil and nutrient-rich serving. And we have the best of them from India, which come already hulled to make it effortless for you to include them in your recipes. With their deliciously nutty flavor and nice crunch, these seeds taste great in salads, pastries and desserts. You can even use them to prepare tahini or hummus and add an exotic touch to your dishes. These white sesame seeds are quite the nutrient powerhouse too. They contain numerous minerals, health-boosting vitamins, radical-busting antioxidants, and a wholesome serving of protein. And we ensure that the seeds are 100% organic; grown naturally without the use of any chemicals.
Health Benefits of Sesame Seeds
1. B-Complex vitamins: Sesame seeds are an excellent source of B vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folate and pyridoxine. Just 100 grams provides 28% of the recommended daily intake of niacin. These nutrients are involved in the health of the brain, nervous and digestive system.
2. Rich in Protein: A 100-gram serving contains 32% of protein's RDA. Protein is essential in tissue repair and growth and also promotes a feeling of fullness to prevent overeating during meals.
3. Mineral Dense: The seeds contain copper, manganese, magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorous, selenium and calcium. Among their functions include bone development, red blood cell utilization, vascular health, blood pressure control, and hormone production.
4. Antioxidant Action: Antioxidants such as sesamol and sesaminol prevent cell damage by neutralizing the action of free radicals. They also slow down rancidity allowing you to safely buy organic sesame seeds in bulk.
With every delicious crunch, you treat yourself to superior quality and unrivaled freshness that has made us the best source to buy hulled organic sesame seeds online.
Never be without the organic sesame seeds you need again. Order in bulk from SincerelyNuts, the hulled sesame seed supplier you can trust.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 52||Calories From Fat 38|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||5g 7%|
|Saturated Fat||1g 5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2g 1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1g 4%|
|Allergy Information||"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: