Organic Dried Cherries
Organic Dried Cherries
Our organic dried cherries are a healthy treat packed with a mouthwatering tangy taste that goes great with most dishes. Try them out in muffins, give your morning oatmeal a delicious twist, or blend them with other fruits into a delicious smoothie. You can also just kick back and snack on these unsweetened dried cherries straight out of the bag to enjoy the enticing sour taste that never grows old.
We're sincerely nuts about quality, and that's why we only pick the best organically-grown cherries from the USA. So you can be assured of no chemicals and no pesticides; just an untainted serving of healthy nutrients that will tune your body right up. Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and digestion-friendly fiber.
Discover the Many Reasons to Buy Dried Cherries
Cherries have an exceptional amount of versatility and may become your go-to food in the kitchen when you prep any number of different recipes. You can use cherries in much the same way you’d use raisins in baking. Substitute them in batter for muffins, cookies and cinnamon buns. Cherries bring a more tart yet also sweeter taste that will give these baked goods an entirely new twist your taste testers will adore.
You can also put our dried cherries in other types of recipes, including ones for breakfast, lunch and even dinner. Consider these ideas:
- Breakfast: Toss cherries in with bran flakes for a new twist on raisin bran. Add organic dried cherries to a smoothie to boost antioxidant content. Or, put cherries in pancake batter along with a handful of dark chocolate chips.
- Lunch: Sprinkle cherries on top of your favorite salad, drop them into a wrap before you roll it up or add them to the top of a pulled pork sandwich.
- Dinner: Put a handful of cherries in your favorite stir fry, or add them to soups and stews. You can even sauté them with spinach or kale, garlic and a bit of butter for a delicious side.
Those are just a few ideas — the possibilities are nearly endless.
Health Benefits of Cherries
1. Powerful antioxidants: Organic dried sour cherries are rich in anthocyanins, which give the fruit its deep color. These antioxidants found in the skin neutralize the action of harmful free radicals to promote skin health and reduce the signs of aging.
2. Pain Relief: The melatonin content in dried cherry organic fruit can promote pain relief by crossing the blain-blood barrier and calming down nervous system irritability. The antioxidants also possess anti-inflammatory qualities that help reduce pain.
3. Rich in Vitamin C: A 100-gram serving of tart cherries provides 43% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. This nutrient increases the body's resistance against disease and also functions as an antioxidant.
4. Digestive Health: Organic dried cherries bulk is a good source of fiber, with 100 grams providing 5.5% of its recommended daily intake. Fiber promotes smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, bloating and colitis.
Purchase Organic Dried Cherries in Bulk From Sincerely Nuts
Buy organic dried tart cherries online from us and experience a mix of premium freshness and friendly customer service that will leave you 100% satisfied! We offer free shipping on orders of more than $60, and we have a variety of snacks to choose from — including dried fruit, nuts and seeds. Get in touch today to place your order.