Organic Millet Seeds
Organic Millet Seeds
Millet is a grain that is grown all over the world but is most common throughout Southeast Asia and Africa. It is a versatile food that can be used in all kinds of different dishes and give those who eats helpful health benefits.
With all of its health benefits, millet has become a popular food among those who are more health-conscious. Although it has many health benefits, it is important to avoid overheating it. When you eat too much millet, it can cause hypothyroidism, which can be difficult to reverse once you’ve developed it. When you eat millet in moderation, though, you can reap its health benefits.
At Sincerely Nuts, we provide organic millet of the highest quality. We guarantee that our organic millet seeds are grown naturally without the use of any types of chemicals. Buy organic millet seeds in bulk to begin using this unique grain in your cooking!
How to Use Organic Millet Seeds
Millet seeds can be used in many types of dishes. You can cook it by itself for a dish that is very similar to rice, and you can combine it with other foods as well such as veggies and meats — or grind it up and use it to make veggie burgers. You might also try making a porridge, similar to oatmeal, and top it with brown sugar, strawberries, bananas or other fruits for a healthy breakfast. Combine it with veggies and some tasty seasoning to make a baked casserole for dinner. Once you start using millet, you’ll find all kinds of other delicious ways to use it!
Millet works great for those with certain dietary restrictions. If you’re allergic to nuts, millet is ideal alternative because it has a nutty flavor. It is also a gluten-free grain, so those with celiac disease and gluten intolerance can make bread and other foods with it.
Health Benefits of Millet
Along with its versatility, millet offers many health benefits, such as:
- Healthy Heart: Millet can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure, which is important in preventing heart disease. Adding it to your diet can help keep your cardiovascular system healthier.
- Key Antioxidants: This grain contains antioxidants that can detoxify the body naturally. It can remove toxins and make your body feel more balanced.
- Healthy Digestive System: Millet is an excellent source of fiber, which promotes a healthy gastrointestinal system. When you eat it, you can avoid bloating, constipation, gas and other issues.
- Protection Against Type 2 Diabetes: Magnesium is a key mineral in millet. This mineral is key in efficiently processing glucose and insulin in the body. Adding millet to your diet can help prevent type 2 diabetes.
Buy organic millet in bulk from Sincerely Nuts today!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 106||Calories From Fat 10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1g 2%|
|Saturated Fat||0g 0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||20g 7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2g 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: