Organic Pecans Raw (No shell)
Organic Raw Pecans (No Shell)
We enforce strict quality control to ensure that our raw organic pecans are grown without the use of any pesticides or other chemicals. So with every bite, you get the best pecan nuts the USA has to offer, bursting with that rich, buttery flavor you've come to love. We carefully remove the shells off these nuts, saving you the chore of all that cracking. So you can grab a bag and go from zero to snacking in no time, or include these organic raw unsalted pecans in your pastries, pies, desserts or cereal. You can even crush up some delicious organic pecan butter to spread on your morning bagel. Every serving contains a variety of healthy nutrients including minerals, vitamins, heart-healthy fats, antioxidants and digestion-friendly fiber.
Feel Better When You Eat Raw Organic Pecans
Pecans can improve your health in so many different ways. Do you suffer from inflammation? Eating certain foods can help you reduce it naturally. Pecans are an effective anti-inflammatory. You can also lose weight by enjoying pecans. These nuts increase your metabolism. And organic pecans even boost your immune system. Fight off colds by indulging in your love for pecans!
Pecans are a common ingredient in desserts and trail mixes, where they blend beautifully with other flavors. But you should also consider adding these nutritional powerhouses to other meals as well. Incorporating pecans into dishes for lunch, dinner and breakfast will give your dishes more flavor and add a little pep to your step. Try these ideas for adding raw pecans to your daily diet:
- Breakfast: Sprinkle chopped pecans onto hot or cold cereals. They taste delicious when combined with sliced strawberries on oatmeal. You can also add honey, pecans and a dash of cinnamon to toast for a high-energy start to the day.
- Lunch: Our favorite trick is swapping croutons for organic raw pecans on your salad. It ramps up the flavor of the greens and contrasts nicely with the other veggies in your salad.
- Dinner: Instead of breading your meat or fish in breadcrumbs, use crushed pecans. Dredge the meat or fish in eggs, then drag through the pecans and cook as usual.
Health Benefits of Pecans
1. Heart Health: Pecans are an excellent source of monounsaturated fats, primarily in the form of oleic acid, which have been linked to reduced cardiovascular disease. According to the Adventist Health Study, these healthy fats lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Powerful Antioxidants: Raw pecans contain a variety of antioxidants that include vitamin E, beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and ellagic acid. They prevent the harmful oxidation of cells, promoting eye, skin and hair health.
3. Minerals and Vitamins: Every serving of these nuts provides calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc and selenium. Pecans also contain crucial B-complex vitamins such as niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin and folates.
4. Digestive Health: A significant percentage of raw pecans bulk is comprised of digestion-friendly fiber, with a 100 gram serving providing 25% of the recommended daily intake of the nutrient. Fiber aids in smooth movement of food in the gut, preventing constipation, bloating, colitis and hemorrhoids.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Get Our Raw Organic Pecans for Sale
At Sincerely Nuts, we go out of our way to ensure unmatched freshness, premium quality and the friendliest customer service that makes us your best source to buy shelled organic raw pecans online. When you spend more than $60 on your order, you also receive free shipping. Stock up today and save on organic pecans in bulk!