Organic Pumpkin Seeds (No Shell)
Organic Pumpkin Seeds (No Shell)
These raw organic pumpkin seeds are a nutritious treat packed with a mouthwatering crunch that you'll simply love. Also known as pepitas, we source the best of them from China ensuring that everything from the color, shape, taste, and texture meets our premium standards. We then carefully shell the pumpkin seed capsules and perfectly seal them, so that you'll never have the frustration of coming across stale or musty pepita seeds. And there's a reason why these seeds are so popular: they're crammed with numerous health-boosting nutrients! We're talking about fiber, minerals, protein, vitamins, antioxidants and heart-healthy fats. And since we ensure that these raw organic pepitas are grown without any pesticides or chemicals, you'll enjoy all the wholesomeness with none of the drawbacks.
Buy Bulk Organic Pumpkin Seeds Online for Snacks or Baking
How should you use organic pumpkin seeds? The possibilities for this versatile food go on and on. You can snack on them plain, of course, and enjoy their wholesome flavor. You might dry roast them in a frying pan, cooking them for a few minutes to bring out their nutty taste. Then you can toss them into a salad or use them in place of croutons on a soup. You could even bake using pumpkin seeds, mixing them in muffins or granola.
When you purchase organic pumpkin seeds, you can feel good about feeding your family a wholesome food that will nourish growing kids and aging parents alike with the vitamins and minerals they need to maintain their health. It’s tough to find snacks kids and parents like, but they can agree on organic pumpkin seeds. They’re good for you and fun to eat.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
1. Heart Healthy: Pumpkin seeds kernels are rich in oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat linked to improved cardiovascular health. According to the Nurses' Health Study, this healthy fat lowers levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Mineral Rich: Pepita seeds without shell provide magnesium, manganese, zinc, calcium, iron, copper, phosphorous and selenium. Among their functions include blood sugar regulation, efficient metabolism, red blood cell production, bone formation and hormone regulation.
3. Cognitive Health: The seeds provide a variety of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, pantothenic acid, niacin and folates. They reduce the risk of age-related cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's and also play a part in lowering cholesterol.
3. Skin Health: A 100-gram serving of pumpkin seeds provides 237% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E. This powerful antioxidant protects the mucusa and skin from free radical-damage and prevents the harmful oxidation of LDL. It also slows down rancidity, allowing you to confidently buy organic pumpkin seeds in bulk.
Once you experience our mix of quality, freshness and friendly customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy organic pumpkin seeds online.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 127||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||9%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: