Peanuts Honey Roasted
Peanuts Honey Roasted
These honey coated peanuts are that mix between nutty and sugary that will have your taste buds craving for more. We whip up this classic treat by taking the finest peanuts the USA has to offer, perfectly roasting them, and then generously coating them with a scrumptious sugar-honey mixture. Whether you're binge watching some flicks, cruising on a road trip, or looking for the perfect snack to munch on before hitting the gym, these honey roast peanuts won't let you down. And with every bite you'll be treating your body to an assortment of healthy nutrients too! We're talking about vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants to keep those harmful free radicals at bay.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
Peanuts are perfectly delicious and a favorite snack for many, but they don't just have their tempting taste to sway us — they're also full of wholesome nutrients and are great for your health when eaten in moderation. Here's what makes peanuts so nutritious:
1. Heart Healthy: Honey peanuts contain healthy levels of monounsaturated fats, which have been linked to improved cardiovascular health. According to the Nurses' Health Study, these fatty acids lower levels of LDL (Bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Powerful Antioxidants: Peanuts are an excellent source of resveratrol, a phenolic antioxidant that is also found in red wine. This powerful antioxidant has been proven to help prevent heart disease, degenerative nerve disease, fungal infections and stroke.
3. Rich in Minerals and Vitamins: Every serving of peanuts contains manganese, copper, biotin, niacin and phosphorous. It also provides pantothenic acid, niacin, and thiamin. These nutrients are involved in proper brain function, energy production, and bone formation.
4. Skin Health: A 100-gram serving of peanuts contains about 8 grams of vitamin E. This lipid soluble antioxidant greatly contributes to skin health by promoting a healthy mucus membrane. It also slows down rancidity allowing you to confidently buy a honey roasted peanuts bulk bag.
Best Uses for Our Honey Roasted Peanuts
Salty, sugary and oh-so-crunchy, our delectable honey roasted peanuts are perfect for eating all on their own, but they're also great to add into various dishes and snacks. Here are a few of our favorite ideas for experimenting with our honey roasted peanuts:
- Trail Mix: Filled with nuts, seeds, dried fruit, berries, chocolate and all your favorite goodies in a healthy mix, trail mix is a great go-to snack to power you or the kids through the day. When you make your own at home, try adding our honey roasted peanuts to the mix for a sweet, salty kick you'll savor in every handful.
- Salad: Every good salad calls for a little crunch, but when you're trying to keep it healthy, you'll want to bypass the croutons. Instead, sprinkle your salads with our honey roasted peanuts for great texture and a little complementary sweetness.
- Granola Bars: Just like trail mix, granola bars are a great go-to snack. Next time you make your own cereal bars at home, add some honey roasted peanuts with chocolate chips or berries for a sweet, protein-packed treat.
Buy Honey Roasted Peanuts Online
However you intend to use our honey roasted peanuts, they'll become your new favorite in no time. Purchase bulk honey roasted peanuts online from Sincerely Nuts today, and save big with free shipping on orders over $60.
With our blend between premium quality, unbeatable freshness, and the friendliest customer service you'll come across, you'll never have to look elsewhere to buy honey roasted peanuts online!Ingredients: PEANUTS, PEANUT &/OR COTTONSEED &/OR SUNFLOWER SEED &/OR CANOLA OIL, SUGAR, HONEY, FRUCTOSE, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, NATURAL HONEY FLAVOR,WHEAT FLOUR, SOY FLOUR, XANTHAN GUM, LESS THAN 2% CALCIUM SILICATE.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 180||Calories From Fat 130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|Total Sugars 4g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: