Peanuts Sugar Toasted
Peanuts Sugar Toasted
Our sugar coated peanuts are the perfect definition of a comfort snack. Just a single bite of this classic treat fills you with fond memories of your childhood to brighten up even the gloomiest of days. Similarly to french roasted peanuts, we whip up this tasty treat by roasting premium peanuts from the USA and coating them with a sugar coating that perfectly complements the nutty, buttery taste. And they'll make any trail mix pop with not only flavor but also with beautiful color. We use a red sugar coating that stands out on a plate and can be used to easily decorate your desserts. And it isn't just about taste, these sugar peanuts come with a lot of wholesomeness too. Each bite is filled with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
Peanuts are crunchy and so satisfying as a snack, but did you know they're also packed with protein and other nutrients that make them great for your health? Here's what makes peanuts so nutritious:
1. Heart Healthy: Peanuts are a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol. According to the Adventist Health Study, this improved lipid ratio leads to lower incidences of heart disease and stroke.
2. Rich in Minerals: Every serving contains manganese, copper, phosphorous and molybdenum. Manganese and copper are essential in the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fat. Phosphorous is a crucial mineral in bone formation, while molybdenum is a trace element required in a variety of body functions.
3. B-Complex Vitamins: Peanuts are particularly rich in B-complex vitamins that include niacin, folate, pantothenic acid and thiamin. These vitamins are important in brain function, with a diet rich in niacin proven to lower age-related cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's.
4. High Protein Content: A quarter-cup serving of peanuts contains about 9.42 grams of protein that is important in tissue growth and repair. Peanuts are also rich in vitamin E that works as an antioxidant to prevent cell damage. It also slows down rancidity, allowing you to safely buy sugar toasted peanuts in bulk.
Best Uses for Peanuts Sugar Toasted
Our buttery, sugary, sweet peanuts are perfect as a tasty snack all on their own, but if you want to incorporate them into other snacks and dishes, we certainly won't discourage you! Here are some ideas for incorporating our sugar toasted peanuts into your recipes:
- Trail Mix: Packed with your preferred combination of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, berries and chocolate, trail mix is a power snack for everyone. Plus, it's so tasty. When you make your own, toss in our sugar-toasted peanuts for some extra crunch and a touch of sweetness.
- Yogurt: Make your morning yogurt more interesting by topping it with some fresh berries and our sugar toasted peanuts for a parfait treat!
- Salad: When you want that extra crunch on your salad but you're trying to stay healthy, substitute our sugar toasted peanuts for croutons for a sweet and crunchy topper.
- Baked Goods: Whether you're whipping up cookies, cake, brownies or dessert bread, our sugar toasted peanuts go well in and on any dessert.
Buy Sugar Toasted Peanuts Online
When it comes to the highest-quality, freshest and tastiest nut snacks, Sincerely Nuts has you covered. Order bulk sugar toasted peanuts online today and save shipping costs on any orders over $60.
We combine all this with perfect freshness to make Sincerely Nuts your best source to buy sugar toasted peanuts online!