You may have heard people talking about white quinoa seeds and their amazing nutritional benefits. This superfood makes an excellent substitution for rice, giving you a fresh twist on a classic favorite. Add a piece of chicken and broccoli, and you have a meal you could serve to anyone in your family and get nods of approval. If you feel more creative, you can find loads of white quinoa recipes that showcase this seed’s unique flavor.
When you buy white quinoa in a bulk order, you get a versatile seed that works at any meal. Use leftover quinoa for breakfast by adding milk and sugar. Put it on salad for a fun twist. Toast it in a frying pan before cooking to enhance its natural nuttiness, a method that also works for the fresh poppy seeds we sell in bulk. When you try these fun ideas, you can enjoy quinoa several times a week.
Quinoa Seeds for Sale in Bulk at Great Prices for a 25-lb Bag
Quinoa is a gluten-free seed packed with numerous nutrients that have catapulted it into super food status. And this white variety, sourced from Peru, is some of the best around. White quinoa may have gained popularity in the last decade, but its consumption goes back thousands of years. The legendary Inca first cultivated it over 5,000 years ago and hailed it as the 'Mother of all grains' due to its nutritional profile. It contains wholesome minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. It's also one of the few plant-based complete proteins, making it ideal for vegetarians and vegans.
Health Benefits of Quinoa
1. Protein Rich: Quinoa contains all nine essential amino acids, making it a complete protein needed for tissue growth and repair. 1 cup of quinoa provides 8 grams of this essential nutrient. Protein also increases satiety, preventing overeating during meals and thus contributes to weight loss.
2. High Fiber Content: Quinoa is an excellent source of fiber, providing more than twice the amount found in common grains. Majority of it is insoluble fiber, which promotes digestive health by ensuring smooth movement of food in the gut. It also contains about 2.5 grams of insoluble fiber per cup, which aids in blood sugar control.
3. Minerals and Vitamins: Every serving of white quinoa provides manganese, magnesium, zinc, phosphorous, copper and iron. It also contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6 that prevent age-related cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's.
4. Antioxidant Effects: Quinoa is a rich source of flavonoids in the form of quercetin and kaempferol. These antioxidants prevent free radicals from damaging cells in the body, protecting mucus and cell membranes. They also slow down rancidity, allowing you to confidently buy white quinoa in bulk.
Sincerely Nuts is your best source to buy white quinoa online, thanks to our emphasis on a premium experience. We use quality packaging to ensure that you enjoy unmatched freshness. And complement that with friendly customer serving to give you 100% satisfaction every single time.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 188||Calories From Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: