Ranch Corn Kernels
Our ranch corn nuts are like nothing you've ever tasted before. After perfectly roasting and salting the corn kernels, we smother them in our flavorfully rich ranch dressing, bursting with enticing hints of onion, garlic, tomato, pepper and parsley. This makes for crunch after crunch of mouthwatering deliciousness. This treat is packed with healthy nutrients too! Corn has been a central food in numerous cultures, revered by the South American Mayan and Aztec civilizations. The grain contains wholesome minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and digestion-friendly fiber.
Ranch is one of the most popular flavor combinations you can find. With its savory, mouth-puckering taste, it's fun to eat no matter what time of day. Many of our customers love snacking on ranch corn nuts to shut down a craving for potato chips or similarly unhealthy food. You satisfy the urge to crunch while adding lots of beneficial nutrients to your diet instead of all that unhealthy fat.
Enjoy Ranch Corn Kernels as a Snack or in a Meal
If you need a between-meals snack with staying power, our ranch corn nuts make a smart selection. You can add them to a trail mix or just enjoy them on their own. Both options will satiate you for hours, thanks to the high fiber content in corn.
Want to add our ranch corn kernels to a meal? You can do that, too. Here are just a few suggestions for making this snack a part of your daily diet:
- Savory oatmeal: Yes, you read that right. Make your morning oatmeal salty instead of sweet by adding our kernels, two strips of crumbled bacon and one runny fried egg.
- Supercharged soup: Sprinkle our corn nuts on top of a chowder for a delicious addition to the creamy taste you adore.
- Loaded baked potato: Make your loaded potato even tastier when you put a layer of corn kernels on top, complementing the cheese, salsa and bacon you already put on it.
These are just a few of our favorites, though. Feel free to try our ranch corn kernels in other combinations as well to find the ones you like the best. Experimenting with new ideas is fun.
Health Benefits of Corn
1. Rich in Minerals: Corn contains a healthy serving of phosphorous and manganese, with trace amounts of magnesium, zinc and selenium. These minerals help in bone formation, thyroid function, energy production, and metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein.
2. Healthy Vitamins: The grain is an excellent source of B vitamins, particularly B3, B5 and B6. These vitamins prevent deficiencies that lead to conditions such as dermatitis, conjunctivitis and pellagra. Corn also contains good amounts of vitamin A.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: Corn provides multiple antioxidants in every serving, which prevent the harmful oxidation of cells in the body. In abundance is lutein and zeaxanthin, two nutrients that are crucial in maintaining eye health. The antioxidants also maintain proper mucus membrane and cellular condition.
4. Lowers Cholesterol: According to the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, corn husk oil has been shown to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol. It also maintains healthy levels of HDL (good) cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart disease.
Buy Bulk Ranch Corn Nuts Online From Sincerely Nuts
You can confidently buy ranch corn kernels in bulk thanks to our carefully sealed packaging and never miss a beat of this nutritious snack. Plus, when you buy bigger quantities from us, you receive lower prices per pound. And with our emphasis on premium quality, unrivaled freshness and unmatched customer service, Sincerely Nuts is simply your best source to buy corn nuts ranch online. Get free shipping on orders of more than $60. Contact us today to place your order.