Raspberry Yogurt Pretzels
If you're all about treats with a bit of sweetness, a bit of saltiness, and a whole lot of deliciousness, you'll love our raspberry yogurt pretzels. We take the finest pretzels freshly baked in the USA and dip them in the smoothest raspberry yogurt, creating a snack that you'll always want to have stocked in your pantry. This snacking gem combines a scrumptiously crunchy exterior and a mouthwateringly soft center. And with our diligently sealed packaging, you can be guaranteed of sampling this texture in untainted condition. Safely buy raspberry yogurt pretzels in bulk and enjoy amazing freshness for up to 6 months when stored in a cool, dry place. So you'll always have a treat to chase away the hunger cravings and entertain guests during game night or one of your parties. Once you experience our mix of premium quality, fast shipping and the friendliest customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy raspberry yogurt covered pretzels online.
Health Benefits of Pretzels
1. Rich in Fiber: Raspberry yogurt pretzels bulk contains significant amounts of fiber that works as a bulk laxative to promote the smooth movement of food in the digestive tract. This reduces the risk of constipation and bloating. Fiber also prevents the absorption of cholesterol-binding bile into the bloodstream.
2. Healthy Minerals: A 100 gram serving of pretzels provides a recommended daily intake of 62% iron and 13% zinc. Iron is involved in red blood cell production while zinc aids in skin health and shielding the body against disease.
3. B Vitamins: Pretzels provide a variety of B-vitamins that include niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and pyridoxine. They are also very rich in folates, with a 100-gram serving providing 71% of the recommended daily intake.
4. Beneficial Fats: 88% of the fats in pretzels are unsaturated, and have been linked to reduced levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 140||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Includes 13g Added Sugar||-|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Total Sugars 14g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: