Raw Walnuts Shell
Raw Walnuts in Shell
Our unshelled raw walnuts are sourced from the best farms in the USA, giving you premium quality in every crunch. And we do mean a mouthwatering crunch! We are sincerely nuts about freshness, ensuring that every bag is perfectly sealed. So whether you decide to include these raw walnuts in your salads, desserts, smoothies or morning oatmeal, you're guaranteed of delicious aroma and irresistible flavor. They are also great for snacking, with cracking the shells one by one being part of the fun. English walnuts are known for their high serving of omega-3 fatty acids that contribute toward all-round health; but they don't stop there. Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, heart-healthy fats, protein and fiber. It's no wonder that these nuts have been part of man's diet for over 9,000 years.
Buy Raw Walnuts in the Shell Online for a Healthy Addition to Your Diet
Whether you get them in bulk or smaller quantities, walnuts make an economical and powerful part of any healthy diet. They offer a great way to pump up the protein content of any dish you make with just a small sprinkle. You can also eat them as a snack on their own, helping you to power through a mid-afternoon energy slump. You enjoy the many benefits of walnuts when you buy more of them for your pantry!
We also provide a great way to save when you choose our bulk option. Stock up on raw walnuts to get better pricing and save yourself time down the road. You won’t have to reorder for months, because our packing system will keep your food fresh. We also give our customers free shipping on orders of over $60, so it pays when you buy more for your family.
Health Benefits of Walnuts
1. Rich in Omega-3: Walnuts are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, with 113% of the recommended daily intake to be found in just a quarter cup. Omega-3 fats are involved in brain health and reduce the risk of cancer, stroke and diabetes.
2. Heart Health: Raw walnuts contain monounsaturated fatty acids primarily in the form of oleic acid, which have been proven to promote cardiovascular health. According to the Iowa Women's Health Study, these healthy fats lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
3. Eye Health: The nuts contain lutein and zeaxanthin that promote eye health by neutralizing free radicals. Walnuts are also a good source of vitamin E, which in addition to promoting skin health, slows down rancidity allowing you safely buy raw unshelled walnuts in bulk.
4. Minerals and Vitamins: Every serving provides magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, calcium, iron and selenium. Walnuts also contain a variety of B-complex vitamins that promote brain health.
With our friendly customer that makes sure you're always 100% satisfied, you'll never look elsewhere to buy raw unshelled walnuts online.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 200||Calories From Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: