Roasted Salted Almonds
Our perfectly roasted salted almonds are delicious when eaten right out of the bag and mouthwatering when thrown into a trail mix. This healthy snack is packed with minerals, fiber, and a wholesome serving of vitamin E. You can confidently buy roasted almonds salted in bulk with us and enjoy the exceptional freshness.
The first thing people think of when they hear about almonds that have been roasted and salted is their outstanding nutritional profile. Nuts have become one of the most heralded superfoods, and for good reason. When you eat a serving of nuts, you get all the nutrients and minerals your body needs to stay strong and healthy. Plus, with a potent dose of fiber and healthy fats, almonds will keep you full for hours when you pop a few between meals.
Smart snacking plays an important role in any healthy diet. When you supplement your meals with healthy snacks, you are less likely to overindulge at breakfast, lunch or dinner. You lay a good foundation for the rest of the day when you make intelligent snacking decisions. You also can fulfill any cravings you might have with the creative use of food.
For instance, do you love potato chips and other salty foods? Instead of indulging in a greasy snack with no nutritional value, grab almonds that are roasted and salted for the same salty taste and tons of nutrition.
Use Almonds in Your Favorite Recipes
Snacking on roasted salted almonds is certainly one great way to enjoy these versatile nuts. You can also make recipes that highlight the amazing, rich taste of almonds. We are big fans of including almonds for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This way, you can get all the best taste and look out for your skin, fight disease and keep your GI tract regular all at the same time. Almonds provide those health advantages and more.
So how do you get started cooking with almonds? We can offer you a few ideas to begin, but we also encourage you to explore your own cooking experiments with almonds. Their nutty, smoky taste makes them a natural complement to so many foods, from meats to vegetables. All you need is a little imagination to find the right fit for almonds in your cooking routine. In the meantime, get started with these proven ideas:
- Crush almonds and add them to your hot or cold breakfast cereal
- Put chopped almonds in waffle batter for an unexpected crunch
- Soak almonds in water for an hour, then add to any smoothie recipe
- Sprinkle crushed almonds atop stews or soups
- Add almonds to the breadcrumbs when prepping a meatloaf
Are you a fan of nut butters? Almonds make a delightfully full-bodied nut butter that takes just a few minutes to whip up. Put the almonds in a food processor and process them until they're the same consistency as peanut butter. This may take some time and you may have to add a little olive oil or honey. Once you have the right consistency, add mix-ins such as raisins or cinnamon, then spread on toast.
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. Heart Health: According to multiple studies including the Adventist Health Study and Iowa Health Study, the high levels of monounsaturated fats present in almonds have proven effective in lowering LDL, commonly known as 'bad' cholesterol. 64% of fats in these nuts are monounsaturated, making it a heart-healthy snack.
2. Mineral Rich: A serving of roasted and salted almonds contains magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, and copper. Just a quarter cup serving contains 15% of the recommended daily intake of magnesium, with this hard-to-get mineral helping to regulate blood sugar, reduce hypertension, and work together with phosphorous to aid proper bone formation.
3. Packed with Antioxidants: Almonds are one of the best sources of vitamin E, with a 23g serving delivering 40% of the recommended dietary intake. The antioxidant properties of vitamin E stop the action of harmful free radicals in the body, such as the oxidation of LDL that leads to atherosclerosis. Almond skin is also rich in polyphenol antioxidants, which also prevent cell damage by reducing oxidation.
4. High Fiber Content: Almonds contain 3.5g of fiber in one ounce, which aids in supporting a healthy digestive environment. The insoluble fiber promotes proper bowel movement to prevent constipation, with the indigestible matter nourishing beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract that helps to break down food matter.
Buy Our Roasted Salted Almonds in Bulk Today
If you're looking to buy salted roasted almonds online then search no further than Sincerely Nuts, with our unmatched quality guaranteed to give you 100% satisfaction! You can stock up on our almonds by purchasing them in bulk. Our unique packaging allows you to store them for months. When you place an order of more than $60, you receive free shipping. Contact us today to get started!