Roasted & Salted Blanched Hazelnuts
Roasted Salted Blanched Hazelnuts
These blanched hazelnuts roasted salted are a nutritious snack to satisfy all your nutty cravings. We start by picking the finest hazelnuts. Carefully remove the skin off every nut. Masterfully roast them to tease out the mouthwateringly sweet flavor. Lightly season them with salt to deliciously balance out the taste. And finally pack them in our diligently sealed bags to give you nothing but irresistible crunch. A crunch packed with healthiness! Blanched hazelnuts salted roasted contain wholesome minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and heart-friendly fats. They are actually the leading source of folate among all tree nuts. These nuts have been used to treat various conditions for millennia, with records documenting their use in ancient China and Greece.
Health Benefits of Hazelnuts
Not only are our roasted salted blanched hazelnuts tempting and delicious, but they're nutritious to boot! To let you snack guilt-free, here are all the health benefits of eating hazelnuts:
1. Rich in Minerals: Every serving of hazelnuts contains manganese, copper, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and phosphorous. These minerals aid in energy production, regulation of blood sugar, red blood cell production and cellular health.
2. Powerful Antioxidants: Hazelnuts provide 15 grams of vitamin E in every 100 grams. This lipid soluble antioxidant is essential in maintaining skin health by fighting free radicals and prevents the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, reducing the chances of developing clogged arteries. Antioxidants also slow down rancidity, allowing you to buy blanched roasted salted filberts in bulk.
3. Digestive Health: A handful of hazelnuts a day can help promote the health of the digestive system thanks to the high fiber content. A 100-gram serving provides 25.5% of the recommended daily intake of the nutrient, which aids in the smooth movement of food in the gut.
4. Heart Healthy: According to the Adventist Health Study, monounsaturated fats can promote a healthy blood lipid profile. Filberts are rich in these fatty acids, which lower LDL while maintaining HDL (good) cholesterol.
Count on Sincerely Nuts to buy roasted and salted blanched hazelnuts online and treat yourself to premium quality with every bite.
How to Use Roasted Salted Blanched Hazelnuts
Roasted and salted to snack perfection, our blanched hazelnuts taste heavenly on their own. But, if you want to incorporate them into other snacks and dishes, here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Trail Mix: Need a good kick to get you through the day? Whether you're packing your kids' lunches or your own mid-day snack, trail mix will provide energy and enjoyment any day. When you make your own, add some hazelnuts to your seed, nut, dried fruit and chocolate mixture. They'll add a rich edge and an extra bit of crunch you won't be able to resist.
- Salad: Looking for a healthier but still crunchy alternative to croutons? Stay proud of your healthy eating habits by sprinkling your salads with rich, crunchy hazelnuts. They'll add a fresh kick that will keep you coming back to your greens.
- Baked Goods: Whether you're making cakes, cookies, brownies or pastries, crushed or whole hazelnuts make a crunchy, flavorful and satisfying addition to any dessert — you can even add them into your icing!
Buy Roasted Salted Blanched Hazelnuts
Sincerely Nuts is the best source for all things hazelnut. Order your own bulk roasted salted blanched hazelnuts online today for your special occasions, recipes and snacks. We always offer free shipping on orders over $60.Ingredients: FILBERTS (SUNFLOWER OIL,SEA SALT).
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 250||Calories From Fat 220|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: