Salad Topper Mix
We whipped up this salad topper fruit nut mix to add a bit of enticing diversity to any salad. It contains shelled sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, honey roasted sesame sticks, sesame seeds, shelled pumpkin seeds, slivered almonds and soy nut splits. And with our guaranteed freshness that has made us the favorite source to buy mixed fruits and nuts online, you'll experience a mouthwatering crunch in every bite that will take any salad from ordinary to sumptuous. This delicious trail mix is also great for entertaining at parties and simply for snacking throughout the day. It provides wholesome minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and healthy fats for full-body health. A regular handful should help you easily meet your daily recommended intake of a wide range of nutrients.
Use Our Topping Mix for Salad to Enhance Your Health
Putting croutons on top of your salad doesn’t add any nutritional value, but when you sprinkle our salad topper on your greens, you get so many different advantages. The nuts contain heart-healthy fat that will improve your cardiovascular function, the dried fruit has fiber to keep your digestive tract on track and the seeds add taste as well as a dose of antioxidants. You get all this and more when you substitute our salad topper for croutons.
You may even decide to skip the dressing when you put our salad mix on top of your salad. Our topper is so flavorful, you really don’t need the added fat and calories from your usual ranch, blue cheese or Italian. Here are a few salads that make an excellent base for our toppers:
- Cobb Salad: Use your choice of greens, along with chunks of chicken, bacon, avocado and hard-boiled eggs
- Steak Salad: Top greens with sliced flank steak, red onions and cucumbers
- Chef Salad: Add turkey and ham, sliced cheese and an assortment of veggies on top of romaine
You can also make up your own combinations based on what tastes good to you. Remember, there’s no wrong ingredient in a salad — and our salad mix complements them all.
Health Benefits of the Mixed Fruits and Nuts
1. Skin Health: This healthy trail mix contains powerful antioxidants such as sesamol, vitamin A, lutein, zeaxanthin and proanthocyanins that neutralize harmful free radicals in the body. This leads to improved skin and vision.
2. Mineral Rich: The fruit nut mix provides magnesium for blood pressure regulation, iron for red blood cell production, manganese for antioxidant activation, zinc for immune function and calcium for bone health. It also contains phosphorous, selenium and copper.
3. Healthy Protein: The mixed nuts in the trail mix provide high quality amino acids that aid in tissue formation and repair in the body. Protein also works with the fiber in the fruit and nut mix bulk to increase satiety and prevent overeating.
4. Cognitive Health: B vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin and pantothenic acid nourish cells in the brain to prevent the development of age-related cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's.
Purchase Salad Topping Mix From Sincerely Nuts
Buy trail mix fruit and nut in bulk to never miss a dose of delicious wholesomeness in your pantry! When you stock up on our salad topper, you’ll always have it on hand whenever you crave a high-energy salad. Plus, when you spend more than $60 on merchandise in our store, we give you free shipping. Contact us today to get your order started.
CONTAINS: ALMONDS, SOY AND WHEAT.