Salted Mixed Nuts Tray
Deliciously roasted and scrumptiously seasoned, the assorted nuts in our salted mixed nuts tray will treat your taste buds to fantastic flavor. This premium mixed nuts variety tray includes kosher certified cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamias, pistachios and Brazil nuts. Go through the snack tray to get your daily recommended intake of minerals, vitamins, and heart-friendly fats while lavishing your palate to titillating taste all through. Oh, and this makes a delish gift for just about anyone! Birthday or anniversary, housewarming or just-because, this assortment of delish nuts will perfectly crown the occasion. And we’ve ensured that this is the best salty mixed nuts gift set you can buy online by carefully sealing every tray to preserve the freshness, handpicking the nuts to ensure excellent quality, and packing everything in an eye-catching gift tray for enticing aesthetics. If you’re looking to impress that special someone, this salted assorted nuts tray will get the job done scrumptiously.
Health Benefits of the deluxe mixed nuts:
1. Hard-To-Find Minerals: Brazil Nuts are the best food source of selenium, with a 50-gram serving providing 1923% of the nutrient’s recommended daily intake.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: The hazelnuts in this salted gourmet nut mix provide 15 grams of vitamin E in every 100 grams that effectively neutralizes harmful free radicals.
3. Healthy Monounsaturated Fats: Cashews are a nice source of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, which make up 66% of the nuts’ total fat content and create a balanced lipid profile.
4. Digestive Health: Macadamia nuts provide dietary fiber that promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract and supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
5. Healthy Iron Absorption: Pistachio nuts provide 144% of the daily recommended intake of copper in a 100-gram serving that promotes iron absorption. 6. High Protein Content: The almonds in our nut assortment tray contain 6 grams of vegan-friendly protein in an ounce, which is crucial for tissue growth and repair.
Tray is approximately 2 lbs