Salted Pistachio Flour
Salted Pistachio Flour
Pistachio flour is a great gluten-free substitute for regular wheat flour, and adds a delicious nutty flavor to your cooking. It's perfect for making pistachio French macaroons, gives healthy smoothies a delicious finish, and can be mixed into cakes, cookies and muffins. It also makes your recipes look tantalizing too! Pistachio meal is known for its distinctive green color, certain to liven up any dish. And our emphasis on premium quality is what makes Sincerely Nuts the go-to source to buy roasted pistachio flour online. We use only the finest pistachio nuts from the USA. Ensure a fine, even grind that cooks quickly. And seal the flour carefully to preserve the appetizing taste and all the healthy nutrients; which are quite a number. Pistachios provide protein, fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and heart-friendly fats; the perfect way to add a wholesome edge to your baking.
What Can You Bake With Salted Pistachio Flour?
The short answer is, just about anything. Made with only nuts and salt, our gluten-free flour makes an excellent substitute for those on the gluten-free diet. Whether you have celiac disease or a gluten sensitivity, you want to ensure your baked goods are not contaminated with wheat. Pistachio flour offers a fantastic way to prepare your own treats while still maintaining your gluten-free diet.
You can bake so many different things when you use our special nut flour. Just a few of our favorites include:
Pistachio flour brings a heartier texture to baked goods. You will get a slightly nutty undertone to all your favorite recipes that gives them an entirely new dimension you can enjoy. You may even want to share your new flour with your friends. Are they unsure what types of treats are off limits for you on the gluten-free diet? Give them one of your own baked goods so they can see gluten-free goodies taste just as good as those with wheat.
Plus, you enjoy an extra dose of nutrition when you use our pistachio flour for baking. Like all nuts, pistachios are loaded with protein. You can support your vegetarian or vegan diet with pistachio flour if you need a fun new protein source.
Health Benefits of Pistachios
1. Heart Healthy: The monounsaturated fats in pistachio nut flour lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise those of HDL (good) cholesterol. The serving of L-arginine also contributes to cardiovascular health by increasing the flexibility of the arterial wall, which prevents blood clots.
2. Zero Sodium: Pistachios are naturally free of sodium, which makes them ideal for those suffering from hypertension. They also contain health-boosting minerals such as manganese, copper, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium and zinc.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: A 100-gram serving of pistachios provides 150% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E. This antioxidant boosts skin health by protecting the walls of cells from damage. It also prevents the harmful oxidation of LDL, reducing the risk of developing clogged arteries.
4. Digestive Healthy: A significant percentage of pistachio flour bulk is made of fiber, with 100 grams providing 27% of the recommended daily intake. Fiber promotes the smooth movement of food in the gut and supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
Buy Salted Pistachio Flour From Sincerely Nuts
With our mix of unbeatable quality and superior customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy roasted pistachio flour online. We offer free shipping on orders of more than $60. Call to speak with one of our friendly associates and place your order today.Ingredients: Pistachio Flour, Salt.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 557||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber||10.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.44 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27.97 g|
|Total Fat||44.44 g|
|Vitamin A||262 IU|
|Vitamin C||2.3 mg|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: