Tropical Dried Fruit Gift Tray
Tropical Dried Fruit Tray: Dried Papaya Chunks, Pineapple Tidbits, Dried Strawberries, Sweetened Banana Chips, Dried Mango Slices, Dried Cranberries
Treat yourself or that special someone to the lip-smacking variety of flavor in our dried mixed fruit tray. It includes kosher certified dried papaya chunks, pineapple tidbits, strawberries, banana chips, mango slices, and cranberries that bombard your palate with a scrumptious rainbow of flavor. With every memorable bite, you get to enjoy a wholesome serving of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber. This dried fruit tray stands out with its uncompromising take on quality. All the ingredients are handpicked. Every tray is carefully sealed to preserve the mouth-watering freshness. And the enticing dried tropical fruit comes displayed in a beautiful 6-sectional gift tray that creates a premium impression at first sight. Whether you’re looking for a great fruit gift tray to crown that anniversary, make that birthday truly special, or extend a heart-felt ‘thank you’ to that friend or colleague, this mixed dried fruit tray certainly won’t disappoint.
Health Benefits of the Mixed Fruit Tray:
1. Strengthened Immunity: This dried fruit tray treats you to a rich serving of vitamin C through the pineapple tidbits and dried cranberries. Vitamin C helps shield the body against infectious disease and works as a potent antioxidant to combat harmful free radicals.
2. Aids in Digestion: Rich in fiber, the ingredients in our dehydrated mixed fruit tray reduce the risk of constipation by promoting the smooth movement of food in the digestive tract. The papaya chunks also contain papain that aids in proper digestion.
3. Rich in Minerals: The dried tropical fruit provides a nutritious array of minerals that includes magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, potassium and much more. These crucial minerals are involved in everything from bone health to energy production.
4. Great Source of Antioxidants: Dried strawberries are an exceptional source of anthocyanins and ellagic acid that neutralize the destructive action of harmful free radicals, while mango slices provide vitamin A that also works as a potent antioxidant.
Tray is approximately 2 lbs
|Consists of||Dried Mango Slices, Dried Pineapple Tidbits, Dried Strawberries, Dried Banana Chips, Dried Cranberries, Dried papaya Chunks|
|Weight||Aprox 2 Lbs.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: