Turkish Pistachios (Roasted & Salted)
Turkish Pistachios Roasted Salted
Turkish pistachios have been cultivated for millennia, with archeological evidence dating their consumption to as far back as 6000 B.C. And we have the best of them! We source these time-tested pistachio nuts from the best farms in Turkey to ensure nothing but premium quality. We then deliciously roast and salt the nuts, creating a treat you'll never want to put down. You can get creative and include these Turkish pistachio nuts in your pastries, salads, and desserts to give them a bit of a nutty edge; one packed with wholesomeness. Every serving contains minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats. Pistachios also have one of the lowest calories in the nut family, which makes them great for dieters.
Buy Turkish Pistachios Online for an Energy-Packed Snack
When your midday slump kicks in at work, you probably reach for the coffee. But instead of relying on caffeine to lift you up, why not try a more natural approach? Turkish pistachio nuts can boost your energy levels and give you that second wind you need to make it through the end of the day. When you eat our pistachios, you get a snack naturally packed with protein to rev you up.
Plus, by purchasing your Turkish pistachio nuts online, you enjoy the convenience of ordering from your home. You can even receive free shipping when you buy over $60 of our products, saving you money. Want to stock up on nuts? Use our bulk buying choice so you never run out of pistachios. Want to buy smaller quantities of our nuts, dried fruits and more? That’s okay, too — we offer both options to fit your particular snacking needs.
Health Benefits of Pistachios
1. Minerals and Vitamins: Pistachio nuts contain manganese, copper, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and selenium. These minerals aid in bone formation, energy production, red blood cell utilization and blood sugar control. The nuts are also rich in B-complex vitamins that include folate, thiamin, pantothenic acid, niacin and riboflavin.
2. Lower Cholesterol: Pistachios are categorized as heart-healthy foods owing to their abundance in monounsaturated fatty acids. According to the Nurses' Health Study, these fatty acids lower LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol.
3. Eye Health: The nuts are a good source of lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants that prevent age-related eye disease such as cataracts. Additionally, pistachios are an excellent source of vitamin E, which slows down rancidity allowing you to buy roasted salted Turkish pistachios in bulk.
4. Weight Loss: The combination between low calories, high protein content and healthy fiber make pistachios a great weight loss snack. The nuts actually have one of the lowest calories with just 160 in an ounce.
Once you get a fix of our mouthwatering freshness and superior customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy salted roasted Turkish pistachios online.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 170||Calories From Fat 120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: