Wasabi Bean Mix
Wasabi Bean Mix
If you love your treats spicy and irresistibly crunchy, then you need to sample this wasabi bean trail mix.
This wasabi bean mix delivers a bit of heat, a lot of flavor and a fix of wholesome nutrients. It includes soy beans sourced for China mixed with other healthy ingredients, deliciously roasted in palm oil, with a dash of salt added to balance out the flavor. We then sprinkle on our famous wasabi seasoning that makes this snack tantalizingly good.
Wondering about the amount of heat this wasabi bean mix packs? The seasoning is not overly hot, but still has that spicy kick that complements the crunchy texture. And when we say crunchy we mean just that. This treat also looks as enticing as it tastes. You'll love the shades of green, red, black and white that look appetizing placed in a bowl waiting to wow all your guests.
What Is Wasabi, Anyway?
You know you cannot get enough of our bulk wasabi bean mix, but you wonder about the flavor. What is wasabi?
Wasabi grows in Japan and is a member of the horseradish family. Japanese cooking often uses wasabi as a condiment for everything from cooked items to sushi. If you have ever tried any kind of raw, grated horseradish, you understand how much powerful flavor it delivers.
For this particular wasabi bean mix, we use wasabi powder to create that same intensity.
Advantages to Eating Spicier Foods
Did you realize that munching on wasabi bean mix could help you eat fewer calories throughout the day? Research suggests that eating a diet of intensely flavored ingredients can stop you from overdoing it when you snack. Plus, your taste buds never feel shortchanged.
Want to see if this method of eating less works for you? Buy wasabi bean mix today from Sincerely Nuts.
Health Benefits of Soybeans
1. Protein Rich: The soybeans that highlight the wasabi snack mix are one of the few complete plant proteins, especially beneficial to vegans and vegetarians. These beans contain lysine that lacks in most plant sources of protein, effectively repairing and building tissue in the body.
2. Skin Health: This wasabi crunch mix contains a number of powerful antioxidants that include flavonoids and phenolic compounds such as caffeic, coumaric and ferulic acid. They scavenge harmful free radicals that cause cell damage in the body, reducing the signs of premature ageing.
3. Omega 3s: Soy is a good source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, with 1 cup providing 43% of the recommended daily intake. These healthy fats support cardiovascular health by lowering levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol in the body and raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
4. Healthy Minerals: The beans contain a daily recommended intake of 71% manganese, 37% magnesium and 29% iron. The minerals aid in energy production, antioxidant activation, blood pressure regulation and red blood cell utilization. Wasabi bean mix bulk is also rich in digestion-boosting fiber.
With our superior packaging, you're ensured of unmatched freshness every time you buy wasabi trail mix online from us.Ingredients: SOY BEAN,BLACK BEAN,WHEAT FLOUR,MALTODEXTRIN,GLUTINOUS RICE POWDER,SUGAR,PALM OIL,SALT,WASABI POWDER (MALTODEXTRIN,MUSTARD,CORN STARCH),FD&C YELLOW #5,FD&C BLUE #1,FD&C RED #40, CARAMEL COLOR). CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 180||Calories From Fat 50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Total Sugars 4g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: