White Chic Peas
White Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
It’s always exciting to discover a new tasty treat like these white chickpeas. Many chickpeas are tan or light brown, but this version is pure white. Although they taste much like their darker counterparts, they add visual interest, especially when you use them in your favorite recipes.
Plus, they make great conversation pieces. Your health food enthusiast buddies will want to know where you got them. Be sure to point them to SincerelyNuts, where everyone can buy white chickpeas online and have them delivered quickly to their door.
Crunchy and Packed With Natural Goodness
These white chickpeas are a crunchy treat packed with a wholesome serving of nutrients. They're also some of the finest ones you can buy online. We import them straight from Turkey, a country that has cultivated these time-tested legumes for millennia. We then soften them through humidification, deliciously roast them in the oven. Buy white chickpeas for scrumptious snacking, adding to trail mixes, or for decorating the treats at any party. Whatever you choose to use them for, you'll love the mouthwatering crunch that results from our carefully sealed bags. You'll never find rotten or rancid pieces. And with every bite you'll be treating yourself to a body-loving array of nutrients. We're talking about minerals, vitamins, heart-friendly nutrients, antioxidants, and digestion-boosting fiber.
Health Benefits of White Chickpeas
1. Heart Health: Chic pea is a good source of potassium, with 1 cup providing 14% of the electrolyte's daily recommended intake. Potassium balances out sodium in the body to regulate blood pressure and also reduces urinary loss of calcium.
2. Mineral Rich: The legumes provide iron for red blood cell production, selenium for hormone regulation, manganese for antioxidant activation, phosphorous for bone health, and copper for energy production.
3. Neurological Health: Chickpeas are an excellent source of folates, providing 71% of the recommended daily intake in 1 cup. Folates prevent neural tube defect in babies, lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol, and can help reduce the risk of stroke.
4. Digestive Health: Oven roasted chickpeas are rich in dietary fiber that prevents constipation by ensuring smooth movement of food in the gut. It also supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon for thorough digestion.
These enticing snacks can last up to 6 months without refrigeration, so you can buy white dried chic peas in bulk and always have a dose of deliciousness in your pantry. When you get a little low on your supply of white chickpeas, buy more at SincerelyNuts. We’ll get them to you fast!
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 140||Calories From Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 4g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: