We coat these delicious pretzels with a rich layer of creamy plain yogurt for a snack that redefines deliciousness. You'll love the mix between the sweet, salty and tangy flavor complemented by a delicate crunch that makes us the favorite source to buy yogurt pretzels online. These decadent USA-made treats are great for snacking between meals and can also be included into a trail mix for a serving of irresistible taste and an array of wholesome minerals. The yogurt covered pretzels look mouthwateringly enticing too! Use them to decorate the candy buffet table next time you throw a party and watch everyone salivate over the beautiful shapes, appetizing color, and memorable flavor. And if you're out to buy yogurt pretzels in bulk, you're in luck. We ensure every bag is carefully sealed in our superior packaging to perfectly preserve the taste and texture. These yogurt dipped pretzels will freshly keep in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months; so you'll always have a lip smacking treat in the pantry to munch on.
Health Benefits of Yogurt Pretzels
1. Digestive Health: Yogurt pretzels bulk contains about 3 grams of fiber in every 100-gram serving. Fiber ensures smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation and bloating. It also supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut for thorough digestion.
2. Rich in Minerals: Pretzels are particularly rich in iron and zinc. With a 100-gram serving providing 62% of iron's recommended daily intake and 13% that of zinc. Iron is essential in the production of red blood cells while zinc is involved in boosting immunity.
3. Healthy Vitamins: Yogurt covered pretzels are a good source of B-vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, pyridoxine and pantothenic acid.
4. Weight Loss: The high fiber content promotes a feeling of fullness, which when coupled with the low serving of calories, can aid in weight loss efforts by preventing overeating during meals.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 140||Calories From Fat -|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 14g||-|
|Includes 13g Added Sugars||26%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: