Roasted Pepper Sesame Sticks
Craving a snacking kick that will leave your taste buds begging for more? There is no lack of va-va-voom in our roasted pepper sesame sticks. Not only will you enjoy the bold flavors, but you will appreciate how satisfying a handful of these sesame sticks can be.
Take your roasted red pepper sesame sticks with you to the gym for a quick energy boost, or store some in your car to sate the travel munchies. Remember that the more roasted pepper sesame sticks you buy, the more you save when you order from Sincerely Nuts.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pepper Sesame Sticks
Did you know that roasted pepper sesame sticks can be a part of a healthy diet? Like any snack food, you should exercise moderation when eating roasted pepper sesame sticks. At the same time, you should not ignore some of the benefits they offer when compared to greasy potato chips.
- Sesame seed power. Sesame seeds have been noted for their anti-aging and skin-boosting properties. Rich in omega-6 and fatty acids, sesame seeds rev up your natural energy levels. They also contain unsaturated fats in their raw states, which is something that many snackers don't get.
- Bulgar wheat boost. Bulgar wheat is a winner if you want your body to function smoothly. Bulgar wheat helps digestive processes, which can reduce problems such as heartburn and bloating.
- Seasoning smorgasbord. Have you tried losing weight on a bland diet? It is notoriously difficult. However, these roasted pepper sesame sticks are inundated with spices including onion powder, buttermilk, roasted red bell pepper powder, garlic powder and more. You will never get tired of the taste that keeps you dieting happy!
Storage Hints for Roasted Pepper Sesame Sticks
Want to keep your bulk roasted pepper sesame sticks in tip-top shape? Be sure to store them in airtight containers under dry conditions. Unless you are going to eat them the same day, avoid keeping your roasted pepper sesame sticks in a humid refrigerator. However, you can freeze roasted pepper sesame sticks for later use in cooking and other recipes, if you wish.
Give the Gift of Roasted Pepper Sesame Sticks
Have you been looking all over the internet for a novel, great-tasting gift that will win you kudos? Buy roasted pepper sesame sticks in bulk from Sincerely Nuts and have them delivered to your home. Then, package them in mason jars tied with ribbons and give them as unexpected treats alone or part of a gift basket.
Fun Ways to Incorporate Roasted Pepper Sesame Sticks Into Meals
In addition to eating bulk roasted pepper sesame sticks by the handful, try these methods of using these tasty treats when preparing food:
- Add crushed sesame sticks to all types of soups and salads.
- Create fine sesame sticks "breadcrumbs" to top casseroles, gratins and other baked dishes.
- Mix roasted pepper sesame sticks into your stuffings at holiday time.
Your whole household will appreciate the fresh new flavors roasted pepper sesame sticks can bring to your same-old, same-old recipes.
Unbleached wheat flour (contains malted barley flour as a enzyme additive), Soybean oil, sesame seeds, ground bulgur wheat, seasoning (maltodextrin, salt, chili pepper, cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes, whey, sour cream solids, (cultured cream, non-fat milk), dextrose, sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, garlic powder, natural flavors, buttermilk, roasted red bell pepper powder, cultured skim milk, spices, citric acid, dehydrated parsley, lactic acid, corn syrup solids), salt, beet powder (color), turmeric (color).
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 11.4Servings Per Container
Serving size28g (~1 oz.)
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g16%
Saturated Fat 1.5g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
Total Sugars 0g
Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
0%Vitamin D 0mcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin