Dark Chocolate Almonds (Sugar Free)
These sugar free dark chocolate almonds are the perfect treat to complement a low-sugar lifestyle. Made using the finest California almonds lathered in sumptuous dark chocolate, this snack delivers a delicious fix of minerals, vitamins, fiber, and skin-loving antioxidants. And we give you the confidence to buy sugar free dark chocolate covered almonds in bulk thanks to quality packaging that locks in the mouthwatering freshness.
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Almonds Nutritional Facts
Don’t you love when you discover a food that tastes good and is also good for you? That’s exactly what you’ll enjoy about our sugar free dark chocolate-covered almonds. Nuts are one of the healthiest snacks out there because they’re packed with all the good things you need in your diet, including healthy fats and loads of Vitamin E. If you want better skin and to keep your appetite in check, then you should turn almonds into a regular part of your diet.
Making our chocolate covered almonds sugar free also boosts their nutritional value. They don’t get laden down with calories or “bad” fats. Instead, this snack has a terrific nutrient profile and even provides calcium and iron, two things nearly everyone needs more of in their diet. So why not add more of our sugar free dark chocolate almonds to your snacking schedule?
Here are a few times when our almonds make the perfect mini-indulgence:
- After a tough workout, such as a long bike ride or swim session
- Before a long meeting at the office or a standardized test at school
- Following dinner, when you want something sweet but don’t want the sugar intake to keep you up for a few hours
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. Rich in Nutrients: A quarter-cup serving of almonds provides a recommended daily intake of 49% biotin that helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates, 27% manganese that helps in energy production, 26% copper that aids in red blood cell formation, 16% phosphorous that promotes healthy bones, and 15% magnesium that prevents hypertension.
2. Controls Blood Sugar: The dark chocolate almonds sugar free composition prevents sugar spikes, complemented by the low carbohydrate content. In fact, only 2.5g of carbohydrates in one ounce of the nuts are digestible. Almonds are also rich in soluble fiber, which works with the serving of magnesium to better regulate blood sugar.
3. Rich in Antioxidants: A quarter-cup serving of almonds dark chocolate sugar free nuts provides 40% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin E. This powerful antioxidant fights harmful free radicals in the body, reducing premature skin aging and preventing the oxidation of LDL (low-density lipoprotein), which if not checked can lead to clogging of arteries.
4. Heart Health: According to the Iowa Health Study and Nurses Health Study, monounsaturated fats in almonds can reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body (LDL). One ounce of the nuts contains 14g of these healthy fats, which also maintain wholesome levels of HDL (high-density lipoprotein).
Purchase Sugar Free Dark Chocolate-Covered Almonds in Bulk
Offering a mix between scrumptious flavor and irresistible crunch, Sincerely Nuts is your best bet to buy sugar free chocolate almonds online! When you buy in bulk, you will always have these tasty snacks available. You can store them up to six months in a cool, dry location. Plus, when you spend more than $60, you get free shipping. Get in touch today to place your order.
*Warning: Excess Consumption May Have a Laxative Effect*