Turkish Raw Hazelnuts
Our Turkish redskin filberts exemplify premium quality that has been part of a culture for millennia. They are imported from the Black Sea region of Northern Turkey, known for its hazelnut-friendly climate that has boosted cultivation of this nutritious nut for close to 2,300 years. Turkish filberts have been renowned for their healing properties dating back to the ancient dynasties of China, which all makes sense once you dissect their rich nutritional profile. Every ounce contains minerals, vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and heart-healthy fats that nourish the body with every bite. And your taste buds aren't forgotten too! Turkish hazelnuts have a sweet, nutty taste that makes them great for snacking. They also add memorable flavor to salads, pastries, desserts, trail mix and cereal.
Health Benefits of Hazelnuts
1. Rich in Minerals: A 100-gram serving of filberts redskin Turkish nuts contains a recommended daily intake of 268% manganese, 192% copper, 59% iron, 41% magnesium, 41% phosphorous and 22% zinc. These minerals are involved in bone formation, red blood cell production and boosting the immune system.
2. Digestive Health: About 9.7% of raw hazelnuts bulk is made of fiber. This promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract, preventing constipation, bloating and cramps. It also supports the growth of friendly bacteria in the colon.
3. Healthy Antioxidants: Turkish filberts provide 15 grams of vitamin E in every 100 grams, which translates to 100% of the RDI. Aside from preventing cellular damage, antioxidants slow down rancidity, allowing you to confidently buy redskin Turkish filberts in bulk.
4. High Folate: Hazelnuts are the best source of folate among all tree nuts, with 28% of the RDI in a 100-gram serving. This B-complex vitamin is crucial in fetal development and aids in cardiovascular health.
With Sincerely Nuts's focus on superior quality, unmatched freshness and friendly customer service, you'll never have to look elsewhere to buy Turkish filberts redskin online.
How to Use Turkish Raw Hazelnuts
You can munch on our raw Turkish hazelnuts by themselves and be entirely satisfied, but there are also a variety of tasty ways to incorporate them into your cooking or other snacks. Here's how you can enjoy our hazelnuts:
- Baked Goods and Pastries: When you're whipping up your favorite cakes, cookies, fruit breads and pastries, hazelnuts are an incredibly useful and delicious ingredient. Crushed or whole, you can add them to the top of your desserts or straight into the batter for enhanced flavor and texture. You can find hazelnut dessert recipes to suit your tastes anywhere online.
- Trail Mix: Do you make your trail mix at home? If you love this energy-enhancing, easy snack as your go-to, you'll love it even more with the addition of raw Turkish hazelnuts. Add them in with your other nuts, dried fruits, berries, seeds and more for a great snack.
- Salads: If you're aiming to stay healthy but still love a little crunch on your salads, substitute hazelnuts for the bready, empty calories of croutons. They'll top your salads with both flavor and nutrients.
- Cereals: Toss some Turkish raw hazelnuts into your morning bowl of cereal for some extra flavor and crunch you'll love.
Buy Turkish Raw Hazelnuts
Whether you need to order them as ingredients or keep them for snacking, buy our bulk raw Turkish hazelnuts online from Sincerely Nuts today. Free shipping on orders over $60.