Israeli Watermelon Seeds Roasted Salted
Watermelon seeds shouldn't be an afterthought as you dig into the delicious flesh of the fruit; they come packed with healthy nutrients and a deliciously crunchy taste that makes for a great snack. And Israel produces some of the finest watermelon seeds around. We import these nutrient-rich gems from the watermelon capital itself to give you top-notch quality in every bite. We then perfectly roast them and add a light touch of salt to create a mouthwatering taste that has given us the reputation of being the best source to buy roasted salted watermelon seeds online. It's amazing just how much wholesomeness these seeds pack in every serving. They contain minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, protein, and even healthy fats to keep your heart in prime condition. With a handful of these watermelon seed capsules, you'll be treating your taste buds and nourishing your body at the same time.
Buy Watermelon Seeds to Snack on at Work and at Home
Have you ever noticed that every afternoon you seem to hit a 3pm lull? Whether you're at work toiling away on a project or running the kids around to their after-school activities, your blood sugar drops around that time and you suddenly just want to toss your to-do list out the window and go take a nap. Of course, you can't do that — so what should you do instead? Grab a pack of our roasted watermelon seeds and give yourself a natural pickup!
Our seeds provide an ideal balance of healthy fat, carbohydrates and protein. The fat helps you stay full until your next meal. The carbs offer a burst of needed energy in the late afternoon. And the protein assists with stamina and strength. Combine all those together, and that's one impressive snack.
Of course, it doesn't hurt that our watermelon seeds are roasted and salted with just the right amount of flavor. They taste so good, you'll wonder why you waited so long to start eating this part of the watermelon. Having an option as tasty and nutritious as watermelon seeds on hand may just revolutionize your snacking preferences. But keep in mind you shouldn't limit watermelon seeds to only snacktime.
Enjoy Our Roasted Watermelon Seeds Any Time of Day
We are big proponents of experimenting in the kitchen, trying new things in different dishes and seeing how they come out. When it comes to salted watermelon seeds, we've tried it all — and we can tell you they taste good in everything. The salt brings out the flavor in any dish while the seed gives it the nuttiness that takes food to the next level.
Try some of these ideas the next time you want something new to make:
- Add watermelon seeds to muffin or pancake batter. They taste especially good in something sweet, like a blueberry or chocolate chip mix.
- Sprinkle watermelon seeds on a salad instead of croutons. Not only will you consume fewer calories, but you will also get even more nutrients in your daily salad.
- Substitute watermelon seeds for sesame, chia or sunflower seeds in any recipe. They make a delicious addition to granolas.
Your watermelon seeds will quickly become a staple in your pantry and one of your favorite ingredients to cook with. A little imagination goes a long way with these little wonders. Plus, you get some amazing health advantages when you cook with watermelon seeds. They should be at the top of anyone's shopping list who is concerned about cleaning up their diet. If you ever spit out the seeds when you ate watermelon as a kid, you know now what you were missing out on.
Health Benefits of Watermelon Seeds
1. Mineral Rich: Watermelon seeds to eat contain good levels of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, phosphorous and zinc. These minerals are involved in red blood cell production, healthy bone density, blood pressure control and skin health.
2. Brain Health: Rich in B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin and folate, watermelon seeds prevent age-related cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's. They also promote the health of the nervous and digestive system.
3. Lower Cholesterol: The seeds are a very good source of healthy fats, with around 80% of them being monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and omega-6 fatty acids. According to the Physician's Health Study, monounsaturated fats reduce levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
4. Healthy Protein: A huge portion of watermelon seeds bulk is comprised of protein, with 1 cup providing 61% of the daily recommended intake. This protein is made up of vital amino acids needed for tissue growth such as lysine, arginine and tryptophan.
With our mix of premium quality, irresistible freshness and the friendliest customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy Watermelon Seeds online.