Dried Sweetened Cranberries
Anyone with a sweet tooth will love these dried sweetened cranberries. We source the best cranberries from the USA, add a light touch of sugar to tease out the delicious flavor, and then carefully dry them to preserve this mouthwatering flavor. They are great to have around for snacking and make a scrumptious addition to any trail mix. You can also use them as a topping on desserts or bake them into pastries to add some nice texture. Cranberries may be best known as a holiday treat but they are also one of the best sources of antioxidants in the berry family. They also contain minerals, vitamins and fiber that promote everything from heart, dental, skin to digestive health.
Get Our Sweetened Dried Cranberries for Your Best Trail Mix Ever
There are so many different ways to use our dried cranberries. You can snack on them right out of the bag when you crave a tangy-but-sweet pick-me-up. These little berries provide a quick hit of carbohydrates, which can restore your sagging energy levels during your daily post-lunch slump. Everyone gets tired around this time. You can avoid falling asleep at your desk or while taking care of tasks around the house by getting a healthy snack that will keep up your blood sugar level.
But what should you eat? We're big fans of grabbing a handful of trail mix to keep us going. Trail mix is terrific! It offers the perfect balance between sweet and salty and you can change it up every time to fit your mood. Are you in a savory mood? Complement our cranberries with salty snacks. Prefer something sweeter? We have lots of chocolate that tastes great with our sweetened dried cranberries. Try these different trail mix add-ins to find the right combination:
- Sesame sticks
- Chopped Brazil nuts
- Chocolate chips
- Plain or peanut M&Ms
Add all the ingredients to a big zippered plastic bag and shake well. Whenever you feel a craving for a snack, dip in for a rewarding treat. You can even use the trail mix atop an ice cream sundae or as a layer in a unique yogurt parfait.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Dig Into Our Dried Sweetened Cranberries for Your Health
The health benefits of dried cranberries practically demand that you make them a staple in your diet. Many people put them into their daily rotation because of the fiber in dried cranberries. But others prefer them for different reasons. Cranberries may be most famous for providing protection against urinary tract infections. An antioxidant in the fruit fights off the bacteria that lead to UTIs. Your doctor will be pleased to hear you've jumped on the cranberry train if you get a lot of UTIs.
And yet, improving your health is not even the main reason to eat cranberries. The best reason is that they taste so good! Our dried sweetened cranberries can enhance any dish. Try them in just about any meal for a surprising twist. We like these fun ways to use cranberries:
- Breakfast: Add dried cranberries to oatmeal or cold cereal. Top parfaits with a layer of cranberries.
- Lunch: Make a turkey sandwich and sprinkle it with cranberries for a Thanksgiving-style meal. Add cranberries to a salad for a hint of sweetness.
- Dinner: Soak cranberries in hot water, then blend with orange juice and a dash of honey. Serve alongside poultry as a sauce.
The possibilities for dried cranberries at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table are truly endless.
Health Benefits of Cranberries
1. Heart Health: Dried whole cranberries are rich in antioxidants such as quercetin, cyanidin, peonodin and anthocyanidin. They prevent the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol to reduce the risk of developing atherosclerosis-clogged arteries. They also raise HDL (good) cholesterol to promote a healthy lipid ratio.
2. Ulcer Prevention: Dried cranberry fruit can prevent the formation of ulcers caused by the bacteria Helicobater Pylori. They prevent these bacteria from sticking to the stomach lining, reducing the risk of ulcers.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: Proanthocyanidins are the antioxidants found in the skin of cranberries, giving them their deep red color. They possess potent antioxidant properties, which reduce the risk of cancers, diabetes and neurological disease, while reducing the signs of ageing.
4. Rich in Fiber: Dried cranberries bulk is a good source of fiber, which promotes smooth movement of food in the digestive tract to prevent constipation, colitis and hemorrhoids. A 100-gram serving of the fruit provides 12% of the recommended daily intake of fiber.
Stock Up on Our Dried Sweetened Cranberries Today
Our mix of unmatched freshness, superior quality and attentive customer service has made us the go-to source to buy dried sweetened cranberries online. You can also save when you buy our cranberries in bulk. The more you order, the lower the prices — and you receive free shipping when you place an order of more than $60. Contact us today to begin your order.