Jumbo Cashews Roasted Salted
These jumbo roasted salted cashews taste mouthwatering right out of the bag or thrown in your favorite trail mix. These deliciously large nuts are freshly roasted and lightly sprinkled with salt to bring out that sweet, buttery flavor you love. Whether you buy salted roasted jumbo cashews in bulk or grab a single 1lb bag, you'll enjoy unmatched freshness courtesy of our careful packaging.
So Many Ways to Enjoy Jumbo Roasted Salted Cashews
We know you probably love eating cashews as a healthy snack between meals. You can stay full for hours thanks to the one-two punch of healthy fats and protein in these nuts. However, don’t limit yourself to snacking on our cashews. The also make a fantastic addition to many recipes, including main courses. Try these ideas:
- Toss Cashews Into Stir Fries: Pork, chicken, tofu and more meld perfectly with cashews, which absorb the sauce you use in the stir fry. They also give your dish extra crunch, along with the veggies.
- Make Nut Butter: Blending cashews with a dash of salt results in a creamy, dreamy nut butter you’ll want to slather on everything from celery to toast.
- Top Off Oatmeal: If you start every morning with a steaming bowl of oatmeal, crumble up some cashews to give your meal more flavor.
- Add to Vegetarian Chili: If you’ve never had cashews in chili, you’re in for a treat, as they give the dish a meatier taste.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Lower Cholesterol: Over 82% of fats in roasted cashew nuts are unsaturated, with 66% being heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. According to the Iowa Health Study, monounsaturated fats lower LDL (bad) cholesterol that is responsible for the majority of coronary heart disease. The healthy fatty acids also raise levels of HDL (good) cholesterol to further reduce the risk of cardiovascular ailments.
2. High Copper Content: Just 40 grams of salted roasted cashews provide 98% of the recommended daily intake of copper. This mineral is essential in the body for iron utilization, development of bone and connective tissue, and boosting of the immune system. It also works with the serving of copper to promote production of red blood cells.
3. Reduced Risk of Gallstones: The Nurses' Health Study, which monitored tens of thousands of women, has proven that eating an ounce of nuts daily can reduce the risk of gallstones by up to 25%. Cashews are also rich in vitamins, with good levels of vitamin B6, B5 and B1.
4. Rich in Protein: A quarter cup of cashews provides about 5g of protein. This nutrient is useful for growth and repair of muscle tissue, and production of energy. Those on restricted diets, such as vegans and vegetarians, can get much-needed protein by consuming a regular serving of nuts.
Order Jumbo Roasted Salted Cashews in Bulk From Sincerely Nuts
With premium quality in every crunch, Sincerely Nuts is the ultimate destination to buy roasted cashews salted online! We can fulfill your bulk orders, too, with a 25-pound case that will allow you to enjoy cashews whenever you want them for a long time to come. Our special bags allow the nuts to remain fresh for a long time, even when you store them in the pantry for easy access. If you place an order for more than $60, we also give you free shipping.
Browse our jumbo roasted salted cashews below and make your purchase today!