Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas) Roasted Salted (No Shell)
Our roasted salted pumpkin seeds are a nutrient-dense treat bursting with delicious, nutty flavor. We whip up this mouthwatering snack by first sourcing the finest pepita seeds from China to ensure premium quality. We then carefully shell them, followed by a nice roast and a light touch of salt to tease out the flavor. Whether you snack on these delicious seeds with breakfast, during your lunch break, or just before bed, you'll love the irresistibly fresh crunch made possible by our superior packaging. And your body will relish the healthy nutrients too! In every bite, you're served with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, heart-friendly fats and digestion-boosting fiber. This rich offering of nutrients is what has made this treat a delicacy in many parts of the world and a staple in South America.
Enjoy Shelled Roasted Salted Pepitas in Your Snacks
Salted roasted pepitas that are not in their shell make an easy topping for just about any snack. You also get a healthy dose of protein when you pop these seeds onto any of your usual favorite treats. You may want to try them with:
- Pumpkin Muffins: Prepare muffins using your favorite recipe, and add salted roasted pumpkin seeds not in shell. You will love the salty contrast to the sweet muffin.
- Yogurt: Love greek yogurt? Create a parfait with layers of yogurt, strawberries and our seeds. This makes an excellent after-school snack.
- Trail Mix: Add in some yogurt-covered raisins, dried apricots and peanuts, and you have an energy-packed combination that will power you through hiking, biking or just an afternoon at the office.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
1. Mineral Rich: A 100-gram serving of pepita seeds provides a recommended daily intake of 198% manganese, 176% phosphorous, 149% copper, 148% magnesium, 110% iron, and 76% phosphorous. These minerals are involved in bone formation, red blood cell production, metabolism of fats and blood pressure control.
2. Lower Cholesterol: Pumpkin seed kernels are a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which contribute toward improved cardiovascular health. According to the Adventist Health Study, these fatty acids lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising those of HDL (good) cholesterol.
3. Skin Health: The rich serving of vitamin E makes pepitas good for your skin. 100 grams contains 237% of the recommended daily intake of this powerful antioxidant. It prevents the skin from damage by free radicals, with the zinc serving reducing the appearance of scars caused by acne.
4. Digestive Health: About 6% of roasted salted pumpkin seeds bulk is comprised of fiber. This nutrient promotes smooth movement of food in the gut, preventing conditions such as bloating, constipation and colitis.
Buy Shelled Roasted Salted Pumpkin Seeds Online
Alongside our premium quality and freshness, we pride ourselves in the friendliest customer service that makes us the best source to buy salted roasted pumpkin seeds online. When you spend at least $60 on our merchandise, you get free shipping, too. Contact us today.