Blanched Sliced Almonds
Our sliced blanched almonds combine a scrumptious nutty flavor with a healthy fix of minerals and vitamins for a wholesome treat. These blanched almonds sliced can be used in baking pastries, as a topping on yogurt, or mixed into your morning oatmeal and cereal. We take great care during packaging so that you can grab any of our bulk sliced almonds bags and experience nothing but freshness.
Sliced blanched almonds offer endless opportunities for culinary creativity. They can slip into already-prepared dishes, such as store-bought granola or trail mix. But you can also employ them in any type of cooking you do at home for an extra burst of protein.
How to Use Blanched Sliced Almonds in the Kitchen
The perfect addition to any meal, our almonds come in a versatile form that allows you to cook and bake with them. Try out these fun ideas for different meals:
- Breakfast: Add our sliced almonds as a layer in a yogurt parfait. Include fruit, too, such as high-antioxidant berries or Vitamin C-rich mangoes.
- Lunch: Toss our sliced blanched almonds into a salad as a substitute for croutons. You get the same crunch with more nutrients.
- Dinner: Instead of coating your chicken or cod with breadcrumbs, use almonds as a healthier substitute. The nutty flavor nicely offsets the baked poultry or fish.
When you add almonds to your dishes, you also get lots of benefits beyond just the great taste. Nuts contain fiber, which keeps you full for longer. They also have a substantial dose of magnesium, manganese and copper. These minerals assist with the reduction of chronic inflammation and the absorption of calcium and iron. A diet rich in such minerals will keep you healthy and can assist you in avoiding daily annoyances, such as colds.
Plus, when you cook with our almonds, you will truly enjoy your food. The flavor of our almonds stands up against any other nut or seed.
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. Rich in Minerals: A 23-gram serving of almond slices contains a daily recommended intake of 49% biotin, 27% manganese, 26% copper, 16 % phosphorous and 15% magnesium. These minerals ensure proper energy production, healthy bone formation, and regulation of blood pressure.
2. Powerful Antioxidants: Almonds are one of the highest sources of vitamin E, with a quarter cup containing 40% of the recommended dietary intake. This nutrient prevents oxidation of LDL (low-density lipoprotein), which in turn reduces the chances of developing atherosclerosis- the clogging of the arteries. Healthy monounsaturated fats present in the nut also promote heart health by lowering levels of LDL.
3. Blood Sugar Regulation: The high fiber and low carbohydrate content of almonds has been proven to lower blood sugar, and is backed by research from the American Diabetes Association. Only 2.5g of carbohydrates in blanched sliced almond are digestible, preventing spikes in blood sugar. The presence of magnesium, which is used to manage type II diabetes and metabolic syndrome, also leads to better blood sugar levels.
4. Weight Management: With 12.5% of sliced almonds bulk consisting of fiber, and 6g of protein in every ounce, these nuts work as hunger suppressants to prevent overeating during meals. Just 85-90% of calories in the almonds are absorbed into the body, making them good to snack on during weight loss.
Buy Blanched Sliced Almonds in Bulk
Now that you know the great benefits of eating almonds, are you ready to stock up? We offer discounted per-pound pricing when you buy from us in bulk, so you'll always have these tasty nuts on hand. Place your order today, and get free shipping when your items total more than $60.
Sincerely Nuts uses Grade 1 almonds for premium quality, making us your best source to buy sliced almonds online!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat16g 25%
Saturated Fat1g 5%
Total Carbohydrate6g 2%
Dietary Fiber3g 12%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place for 1-3 months if not refrigerated. If refrigerated, shelf life is up to 6 months.
Country of Origin