Sesame Sticks Cheddar
Cheddar Sesame Sticks
These cheddar flavored sesame sticks blend the taste of scrumptious nuts and decadent dairy for a truly delicious treat. We whip up these crispy crackers by using premium sesame seeds from the USA, our special cheese seasoning, a bit of whey to really get the dairy right, and a light touch of salt to tease out the flavor.
Mix the roasted sesame seeds with other crunchy delights to create an appetizing trail mix or simply snack on them straight out of the bag for a healthy fix of energy. They are also packed with digestion-boosting fiber, a couple of radical-busting antioxidants, and body-loving minerals. Sesame seeds are actually one of the oldest foods known to have been consumed by man, enduring the test of time due to their remarkably healthy nutritional profile.
Sneaky Ways to Incorporate Cheddar Sesame Sticks Into Your Diet
Aside from grabbing handfuls of delectable bulk cheddar sesame sticks throughout the day, you can incorporate these treats into many of your favorite recipes. In fact, cheddar sesame sticks can become a secret weapon to spruce up any meal or dish.
For instance, consider substituting cheddar sesame sticks for breadcrumbs in meatballs, toppings and meat coatings. As long as you crush the sesame sticks first, they will act just like breadcrumbs but pack a much different flavor and nutritional punch. Who knows? You may finally succeed in taking your grandmother's meatloaf to the next level thanks to the inclusion of cheddar sesame sticks.
Similarly, look for opportunities to add a spoonful or two of cheddar sesame sticks to salads and savory soups. You will be amazed at how a little crunch can transport an everyday lunch or dinner to new heights.
Health Benefits of Sesame Seeds
1. Skin Health: Sesame seeds contain antioxidants such as sesamol and sesaminol that scavenge harmful free radicals in the body. Free radicals damage skin cells to speed up the ageing process. They are also responsible for causing various cancers in the body.
2. Mineral Rich: A 100-gram serving of sesame seeds provides a recommended daily intake of 453% copper, 182% iron, 107% manganese, 98% calcium, 90% phosphorous, 88% magnesium, 70% zinc, and 62% selenium. They are involved in bone health, red blood cell production, hormone regulation and antioxidant activation.
3. Healthy Protein: The seeds contain 32% of the recommended daily intake of protein in a 100-gram serving, which is essential for tissue growth and repair. Cheddar sesame sticks bulk is also rich in fiber that works with protein to promote a feeling of fullness.
4. B Vitamins: Sesame provides thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and pyridoxine that nourish cells in the body to prevent age-related cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer's.
With our quality packaging that perfectly preserves the freshness, you'll never look elsewhere to buy cheddar sesame sticks online.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 160||Calories From Fat 100|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: