We stock some of the freshest coconut flakes around, packed with a taste and crunch that you'll simply love. And these aren't just any chips; they're Sri Lanks coconut chips that are worldly-renowned for their full flavor and dense serving of nutrients. And we haven't added any sugar, so that when you buy unsweetened coconut flakes from us you'll be able to use them in any recipe you wish. Sprinkle some of them into dough when baking cookies, give your salads a tropical twist, or simply snack on them straight out of the bag. They're also the perfect treat for your dog, giving your pet a shiny coat and an improved immunity system. This is all thanks to the rich serving of minerals, vitamins, healthy fats and fiber found in raw coconut meat.
Add Dried Coconut Chips to All Your Meals for a Strong Immune System
Are you always getting sick? You need to give your immune system a boost. Coconut can strengthen your immune system, helping you ward off common colds and other illnesses. Not sure how to get more into your diet? In addition to desserts and yogurt, coconut topping tastes delicious on just about any meal. You can make dinners, lunches and breakfasts with our diced coconut chips, which is already sized perfectly for cooking. Try these ideas for coconut meal prep:
- Instead of coating your chicken drumsticks in plain breadcrumbs, mix in a half-cup of coconut chips. You will get a tropical, exotic flavor.
- Mix coconut into any kind of hot breakfast cereal, such as oatmeal or cream of wheat. It gives the cereal a little more kick.
- Add coconut chips to soups for lunch. Tomato-based broths taste especially good with a dash of coconut tossed in for sweetness and an extra dose of fiber.
No matter how you choose to use our coconut, you can feel confident it will bring added nutritional power to your meal. Coconut chips even benefits hair by making it shinier and skin by helping it glow. Throw some coconut on top of whatever dish you serve and watch your guests enjoy an entirely new way to eat this superfood!
Health Benefits of Coconut
1. Lower Cholesterol: Flaked coconut contains lauric acid which lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol. This reduces the risk of developing heart attacks and stroke.
2. High in Fiber: Coconut chips a rich source of insoluble fiber with 24% of the daily recommended intake in a 100-gram serving. Dried coconut chips bulk improves movement of food in the gut and supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
3. Weight Loss: Flake coconut snacks can aid in weight loss by promoting a feeling of fullness, which prevents overeating. This increased satiety results from the way fatty acids in the fruit are metabolized.
4. Low Glycemic Index: Coconut husk chips slow down the release of glucose into the blood stream, which requires less insulin to utilize. This makes them an ideal snack for diabetics thanks to the reduced insulin spikes.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Where Can I Buy Dried Coconut Chips?
Buy diced coconut with us and experience a mix of friendly customer service and premium quality that will leave you 100% satisfied. It pays to stock up your pantry with dried coconut flakes. When you buy an order of more than $60, we give you free shipping.