Roasted Brazil Nuts Salted
The rich taste of Brazil nuts gets even more decadent when you roast them. The roasting brings out the flavor of the nut, giving it a deeper, earthier taste. Roasted salted Brazil nuts are among the yummiest healthy treats you can experience.
Our roasted salted Brazil nuts are perfectly seasoned to create a treat that is tasty as it is nutritious. Every bite is packed with vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, healthy fats, and a superior serving of selenium. You'd better buy these roasted and salted Brazil nuts in bulk because you won't get enough of them.
Enjoy Salted Roasted Brazil Nuts in Recipes
You can always snack on these little wonders by themselves. But if you want to find other ways to enjoy these nuts, we’re full of ideas. Here are a few suggestions for incorporating Brazil nuts into your favorite recipes:
- Breakfast: Chop up the nuts and add them to pancake or muffin batter. Sautee them with potatoes. Toss in a green smoothie.
- Lunch: Sprinkle chopped nuts on a salad, add them to a chicken salad wrap or make a Brazil nut butter and serve with jelly on bread.
- Dinner: Put them in a stir fry. Coat salmon with chopped nuts and breadcrumbs. Toss them with pasta, oil and Parmesan.
Whatever you choose, you will reap the many health benefits of Brazil nuts, all while holding off those pesky hunger pangs. These filling nuts will ensure you don’t get hungry until it’s time for the next meal.
Health Benefits of Brazil Nuts
1. Heart Health: Brazil nuts roasted salted profile consists of healthy monounsaturated fats and a high serving of vitamin E. The monounsaturated fats lower levels of LDL (low-density lipoprotein) while maintain proper levels of HDL (high-density lipoprotein), to create a healthy cholesterol ratio. Vitamin E prevents the oxidation of LDL by free radicals, lowering the chances of artery clogging.
2. High Fiber Content: 7.5% of Brazil nuts salted roasted bulk is made out of dietary fiber, which is essential in maintaining the health of the gastrointestinal system. The fiber improves peristaltic movement in the gut to prevent constipation, bloating, and cramps while nourishing beneficial bacteria in the colon.
3. Rich in Selenium: These nuts are the best known food source of selenium, containing a recommended daily allowance of 1923% in a single 50-gram serving. Selenium promotes thyroid function, slows down skin ageing and boosts testosterone levels on men. Brazil nuts also provide a healthy serving of copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc.
4. Boost Immunity: The combination of vitamin C, zinc, and selenium in Brazil nuts roasted and salted promotes the production of white blood cells that shield the body against disease, and stimulates antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Zinc also works with vitamin E to promote skin health by reducing the appearance of scars caused by acne.
Purchase Roasted Salted Brazil Nuts in Bulk
If you're looking to buy salted roasted Brazil nuts online then Sincerely Nuts has got you covered with its unmatched combination between quality, freshness and friendly customer service! We offer the option to buy our Brazil nuts in bulk, allowing you to save money. Stock up and save — when you buy more than $60 in one order, we give you free shipping. Our unique storage for the nuts will keep them fresh until you need them. Put them in your pantry and dig into them whenever you get a craving.
Browse our roasted and salted Brazil nuts products below and make your purchase today!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat21g 31%
Saturated Fat4.5g 23%
Total Carbohydrate4g 1%
Dietary Fiber2g 6%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Brazil Nuts, Canola Oil, Salt. Approximately 120 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin
Brazil / Bolivia
Store in a cool, dry place for 1-3 months if un-refrigerated. If refrigerated, shelf life is up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nuts are excellent.
I purchased these nuts and am not disappointed. They are packed in a heavy bag that keeps them fresh and no damage. As one of my favorite nuts I will be ordering these again.
The brazil nuts were very good.