Cashew Roasted and Unsalted
Unsalted roasted cashews are a great low-sodium treat to munch on whenever the occasion calls for a bit of scrumptiousness. This healthy snack is filled with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fatty acids that are good for your heart. Whether eaten right out of the bag or incorporated into your favorite desserts, these roasted unsalted cashews deliver a mouthwatering buttery flavor that will leave you craving for more. And Sincerely Nuts only uses premium nuts for unrivaled quality, making us the go-to source to buy unsalted cashews roasted online.
Make Amazing Nut Butter From Our Roasted Unsalted Cashews
Nut butter has become hugely popular among people who care about their health. This decadent yet healthy treat can consist of only two ingredients, yet it has an out-of-this-world taste you will crave. Roasted unsalted cashews have a rich flavor that becomes even deeper when you turn them into nut butter.
You can make a basic cashew butter using a food processer by blending a cup of cashews with a few shakes of salt. It may take a few minutes for the mix to take on the consistency of butter. You can add a couple drops of water if needed. Once the mixture is smooth, you can eat it as-is or add mix-ins to give it a slightly different taste, such as:
- Cinnamon and raisins
- Honey and vanilla
- Cocoa powder and cocoa nibs
Whatever you choose, be sure to stir it in well and then store in an airtight container. It can keep for a few weeks and will last longer if you store it in the refrigerator. Use it in place of peanut butter — on toast, mixed into oatmeal, on celery or whenever you crave the taste of roasted cashews.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Rich in Antioxidants: Roasted cashews unsalted contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants known for their promotion of eye health by protecting them from light damage. These nutrients also maintain the elasticity of skin to slow down the process of ageing, and prevent the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, which reduces the chances of developing clogged arteries.
2. Nutrient Efficiency: A quarter-cup serving of cashews roasted unsalted provides 29% of the daily recommended intake of magnesium, which stimulates efficient nutrient uptake. This allows the body to get as many benefits from food. Magnesium is also essential in regulating blood pressure, maintaining healthy levels of blood sugar, and aiding in bone formation.
3. Rich in Copper: These nuts are one of the leading dietary sources of copper, with a quarter cup providing 98% of the RDI. Copper is involved in iron utilization, neutralization of free radicals, and the development of connective tissue.
4. Weight Loss: The combination of protein and fiber in cashews can contribute towards weight loss as a result of increased satiety. This feeling of fullness prevents high-calorie intake during meals, helping to manage weight more easily.
Purchase Unsalted Roasted Cashews in Bulk From Sincerely Nuts
Try out our bulk cashews roasted unsalted case and enjoy total freshness courtesy of the superior packaging. Buying cashews in bulk is an economical decision. You can get them at a lower price when you purchase more of them, and you can also save on shipping — we offer free shipping on orders of $60 or more. Store the cashews in your pantry until you are ready to use them. Browse our cashew products below and make your purchase today!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 15Servings Per Container
Serving size30g (~1.1 oz.)
Amount per serving.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g18%
Saturated Fat 3g13%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9g3%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
Total Sugars 2g
Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
0%Vitamin D 0mcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Cashews, Sunflower Oil.
Country of Origin
India /Brazil /Vietnam
Store in a cool, dry place for 1-3 months if un-refrigerated. If refrigerated, shelf life is up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent! I will buy more.