Cashew Pieces Raw
These raw cashew pieces combine delicious buttery flavor with irresistible crunch that will taste divine in all your recipes. The raw cashew nut pieces are great for baking, salads, desserts, and whipping up a trail mix. In every bite, this highly nutritious snack comes packed with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and heart-friendly fats. Count on Sincerely Nuts when looking to buy raw cashew pieces online, for superior quality and irresistible freshness.
Boost Your Chances of Losing Weight With Cashews
Cashews contain healthy monosaturated fat, which can help keep you full for a long while. When you feel satisfied from your snacks, you may indulge less, which can mean you'll be in a smaller size of jeans in no time if you snack on only cashews. But weight loss isn't the only reason to buy bulk raw cashew pieces.
They also taste delicious! Many people think cashews have a buttery flavor, not dissimilar to the richness of macadamia nuts, but with a smokier element. This makes them an excellent addition to many baked goods and dinner dishes. They bring a distinctive flavor, but they blend well with other foods because they won't get overpowered.
Of course, you love to snack on cashews, but you may want to get more out of them. How can you use cashews in your dinners and lunches? Try these ideas:
- Use crushed cashews as a coating for baked chicken instead of the usual breadcrumbs.
- Toss cashews into salads for an extra crunch. Skip the croutons to save calories.
- Crush cashews and sprinkle on soups or stews. You can use them as a garnish on chili, too. Add sour cream onto the chili, then put cashews on top.
You can even employ cashews in your breakfasts. Add them to pancake batter or muffin mix or stir into your oatmeal.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Cardiovascular Health: 82% of the fat content in cashew raw pieces is unsaturated. 66% of this is comprised of monounsaturated fatty acids, which has been proven by the Nurses' Health Study to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol, and raise levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. The nuts also contain arginine that protects the inner lining of arteries.
2. Eye Health: Cashews raw pieces are rich in antioxidants, mostly consisting of lutein and zeaxanthin. These nutrients prevent free radicals from damaging cells in the body, and protect eyes from light damage. Antioxidants also stop the oxidation of LDL, reducing the chances of developing cholesterol deposits in the arteries.
3. Rich in Minerals: A 40-gram serving of cashews pieces raw provides a recommended daily intake of 98% copper, 34% phosphorous, 33% manganese, 29% magnesium, and 21% zinc. The nutrients help in energy production, iron utilization, bone development, and strengthening of the immune system.
4. Blood Sugar Control: Cashews have one of the lowest carbohydrate content among all nuts, which prevents spikes in blood sugar. They are a good snack to help manage type II diabetes, with the high serving of magnesium also helping to regulate glucose levels in the blood.
Looking to Buy Raw Cashew Pieces in Bulk? Choose Sincerely Nuts
You can buy raw cashews pieces bulk bags with total peace of mind, knowing that our careful packaging will preserve all the goodness for up to 6 months. Plus, when you buy bulk raw cashews, you can save on shipping. We offer free shipping when you spend more than $60.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 15Servings Per Container
Serving size30g (~1.1 oz.)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g18%
Saturated Fat 3g13%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9g3%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
Total Sugars 2g
Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
0%Vitamin D 0mcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Raw cashews pieces.
Country of Origin
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use cashews a lot to make vegan mayo, dressings and sauces. These are a good price, my order arrived promptly and the cashews are good!
Best price for raw cashew pieces. We prefer snacking on the raw organic nuts in the evenings. Great taste too.