Corn Kernels Roasted Salted
Sincerely Nuts roasted and salted kernels combine taste and texture in delicious measure to create a snack that deserves a permanent spot in your pantry. Corn has been a staple food in many cultures, from South America to Africa, even seen in the ancient Aztec and Mayan empires that existed thousands of years ago. Whipped up using one of the most revered grains in the world, these salted roasted corn kernels come packed with a healthy mix of nutrients. Every serving contains soluble & insoluble fiber, vitamins, minerals, protein, and powerful antioxidants. And we've used premium ingredients complemented by a superior kosher certified cooking process, making us your best source to buy roasted salted corn kernels online.
Eat Clean With Roasted Salted Corn Nuts
When you buy our corn kernels that have been roasted and salted, you get food in its purest form. We use only a bit of oil and salt to flavor our corn nuts, which means none of the many additives you find on a lot of snacks. You can feel good about eating our corn, as well as the other snacks we sell because they are part of a smart approach to clean eating.
You get so many nutritional advantages from corn, too. Corn is a complex carbohydrate, which means it is nutrient dense and takes the body a while to break down. Complex carbs serve as long-term providers of energy.
Add Corn Nuts to Your Favorite Dishes
Another thing we value about corn nuts is their versatility. You can add them to many of your favorite recipes or go-to meals, and they give you a new layer of flavor. Here are a few ways you can add corn to your everyday diet:
- Toss our corn nuts on your salad for a delicious substitute for croutons. Make it a southwest salad by adding some salsa, guacamole and black beans, which serve as a nice complement to the corn.
- Sprinkle our corn nuts on top of casseroles as a fun finishing note. They enrich the flavor of any family favorite.
- Top soups or stews with our corn nuts. This final touch brings out the flavor in so many broths. Whether you favor chowders, noodle soups or a brisk beef stew, corn will make it taste even better.
Health Benefits of Corn
1. Rich in Antioxidants: Corn contains an excellent serving of antioxidants, particularly rich in carotenoids. With a high serving of lutein and zeaxanthin, corn kernels salted roasted can boost eye health, protecting them from light damage and preventing the formation of cataracts.
2. High Mineral Content: Corn provides good amounts of manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, and iron, even containing trace levels of selenium. These minerals are involved in healthy bone formation, energy production and red blood cell utilization.
3. Digestive Health: With about 4-6 grams of fiber per cup, corn boosts the health of the digestive system, promoting smooth movement of food in the gut. The insoluble fiber also supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
4. Lowers Cholesterol: According to the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, corn husk oil can lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while maintaining those of (HDL) good cholesterol. This reduces the risk of coronary and cardiovascular disease.
Buy Bulk Corn Nuts Online to Stock Your Pantry
You can confidently buy toasted corn kernels in bulk with us and enjoy perfect freshness up to 6 months, thanks to the careful packaging that locks in the nutritious goodness. The more corn nuts you buy, the less they cost per pound, so you save money with a larger purchase, too. And you get free shipping on orders of more than $60. Place your order today.