Organic Dried Apricot
Pack a Nutritional Wallop With Organic Dried Apricots
Are you searching for a snack that’s sweet and good for you? Organic dried apricots are the perfect solution to your snacking needs!
Our Turkey-sourced dried organic apricots have just the right mix of sweetness, tenderness and juiciness to satisfy your cravings. Dice them up for a tasty topping for cereals, yogurts and fruity sauces, or eat them right out of the bag. Looking for a pre-workout or post-workout boost? What could be better than wholesome, healthier dried organic apricots? And kids love finding organic dried apricots in their lunches!
Choose the Perfect Amount of Apricots for Your Snacking Needs
Buy organic dried apricots from Sincerely Nuts today. We offer different package sizes to ensure you get the right one for your needs. Don’t forget to check out other complementary snacks on our site, too. You can create a robust, delectable trail mix that’s uniquely yours with the help of Sincerely Nuts.
Dried Apricots Organic
These all natural dried apricots are full of flavor and a fragrant aroma that will make you go sincerely nuts. Apricots have been enjoyed as a delicacy for millennia with the Greeks giving them their popularity. And we source our raw dried apricots from Turkey, which is known for growing some of the best fruit in the world. The manner in which these apricots are produced is what distinguishes them from all the rest. We ensure that they are naturally sun dried and contain zero sulfur to give you 100% organic dried apricots. These little tasty bites are quite the nutrient powerhouse too! They contain minerals, fiber, antioxidants and an exceptional serving of vitamin A. Buy unsulphured dried apricots and enjoy all these nutrients in your salads, desserts, pastries, smoothies or oatmeal.
Health Benefits of Apricots
1. Rich in Vitamin A: A 100-gram serving of sugar free dried apricot provides about 6% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin A. This fat-soluble vitamin promotes healthy vision, skin health and a stronger immune system.
2. Healthy Minerals: Whole dried apricots pieces contain calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous and zinc. These minerals aid in bone development, red blood cell production and efficient metabolism of fats.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: This fruit contains good levels of lutein and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants prevent cell damage by neutralizing free radicals. They also promote heart health by preventing the harmful oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
4. Digestive Health: With 5% of the recommended daily intake of fiber in a 100-gram serving, unsulfured organic dried apricots bulk can lead to improved digestive health. Fiber promotes smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent constipation, bloating and colitis.
With our customer service that ensures you're always completely satisfied, you'll never look elsewhere to buy organic Turkish dried apricots online.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 70||Calories From Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 16g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: