Organic Sunflower Seeds (Raw, No Shell)
Organic Sunflower Seeds Raw (No Shell)
Are you actively looking for a new way to add interesting, exotic and fun flavors to your diet? Why not start with a purchase of our organic sunflower seeds? When you buy organic sunflower seeds in bulk from SincerelyNuts, you give yourself the opportunity to freshen up the way you eat.
We all need infusions of interesting tastes, and these organic sunflower seeds promise true delight. Plus, they’re beneficial to your body, making them the perfect choice. Buy enough organic sunflower seeds in bulk from SincerelyNuts today, and have tons of fun including them in all your meals from morning until that midnight snack.
Powerful Seeds With Historical Relevance
Cultivated by Native Americans over 5,000 years ago, sunflower seeds pack a powerful punch of nutrients in a deliciously nutty offering. And we've sourced the finest hulled sunflower seeds from China, grown without any chemicals whatsoever to give you premium quality in every bite. These seeds hide a nutrient powerhouse behind that beautifully black exterior. We're talking about minerals, antioxidants, vitamins, protein, and heart-friendly fats. Just a handful is all you need to get your daily recommended intake of body-loving nutrients. And with their sweet, nutty taste, raw organic sunflower seeds give you countless recipe options to enjoy the wholesomeness. Sprinkle them on salads to add a bit of texture, toss them in that pre-workout smoothie to psyche yourself for the gym, crush them into delicious sunflower seed butter, or bake them into your favorite recipes.
You can also roast them in the oven, bringing out the sweetness and nuttiness of their oils. Remember that many people who are allergic to legumes and tree nuts can enjoy nutty flavors in the form of sunflower seeds!
Health Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
1. Mineral Rich: These seeds are an excellent source of magnesium, copper, manganese, phosphorous, calcium, iron, selenium and zinc. Among their functions include red blood cell production, hormone regulation, bone formation and metabolism of fats.
2. Heart Health: 100 grams of sunflower kernels provide 234% of the vitamin's recommended daily intake. Vitamin E prevents the harmful oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol, reducing the risk of narrowed arteries.
3. Digestive Health: About 8% of organic sunflower seeds bulk is comprised of fiber, which translates to 23% of the recommended daily intake. Fiber ensures smooth movement of food in the digestive tract to prevent constipation, bloating and hemorrhoids.
4. B Vitamins: Every serving of the seeds contains thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, niacin and pyridoxine. These B-complex vitamins are involved in brain health and regulation of cholesterol.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
With our mix of superior quality, unmatched freshness and friendly customer service, you'll never look elsewhere to buy organic shelled sunflower seeds online.
Buy premium quality organic shelled sunflower seeds online at SincerelyNuts today.
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 160||Calories From Fat 120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: