Raw macadamia nuts, with their crunchy texture and sweet, buttery flavor, make for a delicious snack packed with wholesomeness. They taste amazing baked into pastries, tossed in salads, or used as a topping on ice creams and sundaes. You can even crush them into nut butter, creating a scrumptious gluten-free spread to perfectly start the day. With every bite, you'll enjoy a healthy fix of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats. In fact, macadamia nuts contain more unsaturated healthy fats than olive oil, known for their cholesterol-lowering properties. And being Sincerely Nuts about premium quality, we choose only the best nuts to make it into every bag, making us your best source to buy whole macadamia nuts online.
Using Raw Macadamia Nuts in Your Recipes
You’ve probably seen macadamia cookies and enjoyed these nuts plain as a snack. But, you can find so many other uses for these tasty treats, as well. Here are a few ideas for livening up your kitchen and bringing these nutritious nuts into your life:
- Pancakes: Add chopped nuts to your pancake batter, along with chia seeds, to boost the antioxidant content of your breakfast.
- Chicken Salad: Toss chopped nuts into your favorite chicken salad recipe instead of the usual walnuts for a fresh twist.
- Baked Brie: Top this party favorite with crushed macadamias.
- Rice and Quinoa: After you finish cooking these side dishes, stir in chopped macadamia nuts to boost their protein quotient.
- Sautéed Green Beans: Often made with almonds, this recipe gets a fun makeover when you add macadamia nuts instead.
No matter how you use our delicious nuts, you’ll get a kick out of them. Their rich taste also means you can eat fewer of them and feel just as full.
Health Benefits of Macadamia Nuts
1. Rich in Minerals: Macadamias contain manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, iron, copper, zinc, and selenium. These minerals are involved in numerous functions in the body including red blood cell production, formation of strong bones, regulation of blood pressure, and improved thyroid function.
2. Heart Healthy: These unsalted nuts have one of the highest servings of unsaturated fats, with up to 86% of their total fat content being made up of these healthy fatty acids. According to the Nurses' Health Study, monounsaturated fats lower (LDL) bad cholesterol while raising (HDL) good cholesterol.
3. Powerful Antioxidants: Macadamia nuts are a good source of antioxidants, which reduce cell damage by neutralizing free radicals in the body. Their high flavonoid and vitamin E content works to improve skin health and prevent the harmful oxidation of LDL.
4. Digestive Health: 8.6% of raw macadamia nuts bulk is comprised of fiber that translates to 23% of the nutrient's daily recommended intake. Fiber promotes smooth movement of food in the gut while supporting the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
Buy Bulk Raw Macadamia Nuts From Us Today
When you buy in bulk, you get two big advantages. First, you’ll pay less per pound for your nuts, because we give price breaks the more you purchase. Second, you can receive free shipping on orders of $60 or more from Sincerely Nuts. It makes sense to stock up and keep a full supply of macadamia nuts in your pantry.
Experience a mix between mouthwatering taste and irresistible texture that you'll simply love!
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Approx. 15Servings Per Container
Serving size30g (~1.1 oz.)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g29%
Saturated Fat 4g18%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 4g1%
Dietary Fiber 3g11%
Total Sugars 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars0%
0%Vitamin D 0mcg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Country of Origin
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered four different kinds of nuts a couple weeks ago. I got the order two days after ordering them. They are all perfect, but these macadamia nuts are incredible! I'm from the tropics so I know nuts. These nuts taste very close to freshly picked nuts. I've never found these so good in America :). I'm happy.
Order experience was awesome but I received 3lb bag and wanted individually 1lb. bags for personal reasons.