Unsalted roasted mixed nuts are a great low-sodium treat to snack on whenever the occasion calls for a bit of crunchiness. The nut mix contains pecans, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, and macadamia nuts. We've ensured there are no peanuts in there, making the mix suitable for anyone allergic to them. And all of that nutty deliciousness brings with it a whole lot of healthiness. The unsalted mixed nuts contain wholesome minerals, vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and heart-friendly fats. In just one handful, you'll enjoy rare nutrients such as the selenium found in Brazil nuts and the metabolism-boosting palmitoleic acid in macadamia nuts. We understand just how important a mouthwatering crunch is in any nuts mix, and that's why we carefully seal every bag to guarantee nothing but freshness.
Great Ideas to Add Roasted Unsalted Mixed Nuts to Your Diet
The top way to get unsalted mixed nuts in your diet is to snack on them straight out of the bag. This savory combination of nuts is the ideal way to refuel after a tough workout or to cure a case of the afternoon munchies. However, you can also use our nuts in other ways, such as in:
- Coating for Fish or Chicken: Crush the nuts and mix them with flower and breadcrumbs. Dip the fish or chicken in egg, then dredge in your mix and cook for a phenomenal, crunchy coating.
- Yogurt Parfait: Layer crushed nuts in the bottom of your glass. Add a layer of yogurt, one of fresh or dried fruit, another of nuts and repeat.
- Salads: Sprinkle unsalted roasted mixed nuts on a salad instead of croutons.
Health Benefits of Mixed Nuts
1. Mineral Rich: The nut mix contains copper, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium and selenium. These minerals are involved in numerous functions in the body including healthy bone formation, energy production, distribution of hormones, regulation of blood pressure, and strengthening of the immune system.
2. Healthy Vitamins: Every serving provides multiple B-complex vitamins together with vitamin A, C, K and E. These nutrients help to prevent conditions such as dermatitis, conjunctivitis, and scurvy that result from their deficiency. Vitamin E also works as a powerful antioxidant to neutralize harmful free radicals.
3. Digestive Health: With a significant percentage of mixed nuts bulk being made up of fiber, this treat promotes smooth movement of food in the gut to prevent digestive disorders. The nuts mix also contains insoluble fiber that is important in blood sugar control.
4. Rich in Protein: These nuts are a good source of plant protein, which is crucial in the building and repair of body tissue. Protein, in conjunction with fiber, also promotes a feeling of fullness, helping to manage weight by preventing overeating.
Buy Our Roasted Mixed Nuts for Your Pantry Today
If you're looking to buy roasted mixed unsalted nuts online, then count on Sincerely Nuts for a taste of premium quality! Sincerely Nuts can supply you with all the nuts you need to ramp up your diet and add more healthy forms of fat. When you snack on our nuts, you will stay full for hours and can feel good about avoiding sugary sweets. Choose between a 1-lb, 5-lb or 20-lb case, which will keep you cooking with nuts for months to come.
Why not stock up for the long term? When you buy more than $60 of products from Sincerely Nuts, you receive free shipping. Browse our mixed nuts products below and place your order today.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
% Daily Value*
Total Fat16g 25%
Saturated Fat2g 10%
Total Carbohydrate6g 2%
Dietary Fiber2g 8%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how mush a nutrient in a service of good contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
ALMONDS, CASHEWS, WALNUTS, FILBERTS, PECANS, MACADAMIA NUTS, SUNFLOWER OIL.
CONTAINS TREE NUTS.
Country of Origin
USA, INDIA, BRAZIL, VIETNAM, TURKEY, GUATEMALA
Store in a cool, dry place for 1-3 months if un-refrigerated. If refrigerated, shelf life is up to 6 months.
"This product is packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, and dairy products."
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I somewhat rashly ordered 5 pounds of these Mixed Nuts Roasted Unsalted to turn into parade throws for a local Mardi Gras parade. I am glad I did, rashly or otherwise.
This is a terrific mix of exactly what they say - roasted, unsalted mixed nuts WITHOUT peanuts. The mix is a little skewed toward almonds but that's not a problem at all (unless you don't like almond but then, if that's the case, why would you order this?).
The nuts arrived in 5 one-pound sealed bags. The bags have what I consider to be an ingenious opener for the zip-lock closure. You'll have to order a bag to see what I mean. :-)
All of the nut meats were fresh and tasty, roasted just right. There was surprisingly little "nut dust" or broken pieces in the bottom of the bag. I think that alone deserves 5 stars.
Trust me when I say I will be ordering these again!
I am currently on a low sodium diet and these nuts were perfect.