Butter Toffee Cashews
These toffee cashews combine classic candy with flavorful nuts, creating a treat that is on the verge of addictive. With a rich layer of butter toffee that melts in your mouth and a nutty crunch underneath, this snack is perfect when eaten right out of the bag or mixed into desserts. Each delicious serving is packed with healthy minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and healthy fats your body will love.
Enjoy the Perfect Pick-Me-up With Toffee Cashew Snacks
Everyone needs snacks in their lives — they help us curb our hunger between meals. They also serve another purpose, though.
Do you ever get that run-down feeling midway through the afternoon? Your body may suffer from blood sugar dips that make it difficult to concentrate at work or when watching your kids. These valleys can make you feel cranky, on edge and exhausted. The right snack can revive you.
Toffee cashews are the ideal snack to lift your flagging energy levels. They offer the perfect combination of sweetness, protein and hunger-eliminating fiber to keep you going until dinnertime. Cashews are a fantastic snack food because of their high mineral and vitamin content, in addition to the energy provided by the protein. The fiber will keep you full for hours, and the toffee's buttery rich taste satisfies any desire for a dessert.
Toting toffee cashews around in your purse, briefcase or diaper bag ensures you have them ready to snack on as soon as the urge hits. You may need to pop a few in your mouth during a conference call or sneak them during a playdate at the park. Wherever you are, you can indulge without worry. Just make sure to bring enough extras to share with the ones you love, because they, too, will want to experience the delicious taste of these toffee cashews.
Use Toffee-Covered Cashews in Your Favorite Recipes
While you may think of toffee cashews as snacks, you can also incorporate them into your daily kitchen routine by employing a little creativity. They fit perfectly into many different dishes, whether you are preparing breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Adding these nuts to your foods also provides a way to bump up your nutrient intake. Our toffee cashews have such a unique taste that they make a fun ingredient to employ no matter what you're cooking.
Keep your toffee cashews close by your baking supplies. You can toss them into just about any concoction, from cookie mix to baking batter. You can also try them in these dishes:
- Breakfast: Chop up toffee cashews and sprinkle them atop your morning oatmeal. You can also add a layer of crushed nuts to a yogurt parfait.
- Lunch: Love a salty-sweet combo? Top your salad with toffee cashews instead of croutons, then add a salty dressing, such as French.
- Dinner: Make a stir-fry with your choice of veggies and protein, such as broccoli and beef or bell peppers and pork. Slice up the toffee cashews and add them to the pot at the last moment, stirring well.
Of course, you can use toffee cashews in other dishes, as well. Those are just a few ideas. Use your imagination and try them in a variety of recipes to see what you like the most and what speaks to your taste buds.
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Heart Health: Cashews toffee contains an excellent serving of monounsaturated fats, which according to the Physician's Health Study, can lead to a healthier cholesterol ratio. These fatty acids lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise those of HDL (good) cholesterol. This effectively reduces the chances of cardiovascular disease.
2. Bone Development: A 40-gram serving of cashews provides a recommended dietary intake of 34% phosphorous and 29% magnesium. These two minerals are instrumental in promoting healthy bone density, and prevent osteoporosis. Phosphorous is also involved in protein synthesis, absorption of fats, and cellular health.
3. Skin Health: With a good serving of antioxidants, these nuts lead to better skin health by maintaining its elasticity. Antioxidants prevent cell damage by neutralizing harmful free radicals in the body. Cashews also contain high levels of zinc, which can help reduce the appearance of scars caused by acne.
4. Rich in Vitamins: Cashews provide a variety of B-complex vitamins including B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), and B1 (thiamin). These vitamins ensure optimal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates. Their deficiency can lead to dermatitis and conjunctivitis.
Purchase Toffee-Covered Cashews Online From Sincerely Nuts
You can confidently buy butter toffee cashews in bulk with us thanks to our carefully sealed packaging that locks in the freshness. And Sincerely Nuts only uses Grade 1 nuts, making us your best source to buy butter toffee cashews online. When you order at least $60 in merchandise, you get free shipping. Contact us today to place your order.