Cashew Pieces Roasted and Salted
Our cashew pieces roasted salted are a great snack to while away any day. Freshly roasted with a light sprinkle of salt to tease out the buttery flavor, you simply won't get enough of them. These salted roasted cashew pieces pack a healthy mix of minerals, fiber, healthy fats, and free radical-busting antioxidants.
Try Our Delicious Roasted and Salted Cashew Pieces in a Range of Recipes
Snacking on cashews is a no-brainer — they taste delicious as part of a trail mix or by themselves. But have you ever considered using cashews when you cook? They make an excellent addition to so many dishes. Try out these ideas for fun new twists on some old favorites:
- Stir Fry: Cashews taste especially good in a stir fry using soy sauce, which complements our salted cashew pieces
- Yogurt: Blend cashews with sundried tomatoes and Greek yogurt for a tangy, zippy dip that pairs perfectly with raw veggies or multigrain tortilla chips
- Sweet Potatoes: Sprinkle cashews on top of a loaded sweet potato — the nuts’ salty flavor provides the perfect contrast to the sweetness of the potato
- Soup: If you are dairy free, blending cashews and water can give you the base for a cream-free soup, such as tomato or split pea, that still tastes decadent
Health Benefits of Cashews
1. Blood Health: Roasted and salted cashew pieces contain high levels of copper and iron, which promote production and proper utilization of red blood cells. Copper, the most abundant mineral in cashews, also helps to eliminate free radicals, aids in energy production, and ensures the healthy development of bones and connective tissue.
2. Cardiovascular Health: These nuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, which make up 66% of their total fat content. According to multiple epidemiological studies such as the Iowa Women's Health Study and the Physician's Health Study, monounsaturated fats have been linked to lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol, leading to a decreased risk of coronary and cardiovascular disease.
3. Rich in Vitamins: Cashews contain multiple B-complex vitamins including pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), and thiamin (B1). These nutrients help in the metabolism of fats, protein and fats. Their deficiency can lead to conditions such as dermatitis and conjunctivitis.
4. High Mineral Content: Each serving of cashews contains copper, phosphorous, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc and selenium. Among their benefits include regulation of blood pressure, energy production, distribution of hormones, better skin health, and development of strong bones and teeth.
Buy Salted Cashew Pieces in Bulk From Sincerely Nuts
We ensure every bag is carefully sealed, allowing you to buy cashew pieces salted roasted in bulk and experience lip smacking freshness. And with our emphasis on the very finest nuts, you'll never have to look elsewhere when you want to buy roasted salted cashew pieces online. By purchasing pieces, you save yourself the trouble of having to shell or chop them. You can use them for your favorite recipes right out of the bag — and we won’t tell if you sneak a few pieces to snack on while you’re at it.
When you purchase our nuts in bulk, you save money in two ways: We offer a lower price per pound when you buy more of our nuts, and we also provide free shipping on orders of more than $60. Stock up your pantry and save. Order our salted cashew pieces today!